Pahvant elk guide/outfitter

15 points...so I'm hoping to draw one in the next few years. I hear about various guides from different units...but just Mossback on the pahvant. Just curious more than anything.

Take a look at EXTREME OUTFITTERS Troy and Greg have taken some studs that fall into the extreme category.

I guided my wife to a great bull on the unit. I "charged" her for the hunt! Does that make me a professional guide? LOL

Good luck with drawing the tag. It's still a great hunt although the "big boys" say the numbers of huge bulls are down.

Zeke

i hunted the Pahvant last year with my uncle. if you have time do it yourself its realy not that hard. dont spend money that you dont have to

Check out High Top Outfitters. Have been guiding on the pahvant for a little while. Have killed some real good bulls.

>I guided my wife to a
>great bull on the unit.
>I "charged" her for the
>hunt! Does that make me
>a professional guide? LOL
>
>Good luck with drawing the tag.
>It's still a great hunt
>although the "big boys" say
>the numbers of huge bulls
>are down.
>
>Zeke

Hey Zeke?

Can we see a Pic Please?

I wanna see how good of Guide you really are!:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

>
>
>>I guided my wife to a
>>great bull on the unit.
>>I "charged" her for the
>>hunt! Does that make me
>>a professional guide? LOL
>>
>>Good luck with drawing the tag.
>>It's still a great hunt
>>although the "big boys" say
>>the numbers of huge bulls
>>are down.
>>
>>Zeke
>
>Hey Zeke?
>
>Can we see a Pic Please?
>
>
>I wanna see how good of
>Guide you really are!:D
>
>
>
>
>[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
>
>If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM
>TO ME!
>
>
>
>
>Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can
>

STTM,
I'm an old dog who is having a hard time learning a new trick. The damn photo posting thing has me perplexed. I've read the instructions but I might as well be reading Greek! I only understand about every other word.

I'll do my best to get it posted up but if that fails I'd be glad to email a couple to you.

Zeke

LAST EDITED ON Apr-06-12 AT 09:49AM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/502306_-_08218-1.jpg

Wife's elk from the Pahvant unit.

Zeke

Look's to me like ZEKE is a pretty good guide!

Nice bull FOR SURE...

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

I wasn't trying to hi-jack the thread. I was just trying to make a funny about "charging" my wife so now I'm a "professional". STTM just wanted to see my wife I guess!!!! LOL

Thanks for all the nice comments. I saw 2 of the biggest bulls I've ever seen in my life. Hers isn't one of them, not even close. That's hunting I guess.

Zeke

Check out high top outfitters here are some of the bulls we have killed in the past some archery some early and late.
also if you would like i can put you in contact with some of our past clients and guides for that area to talk to. these are just pictures i had on my phone there are more on the website

tim2_.jpg

Lance1_.jpg

JohnCanning2_.jpg

Mark3_.jpg

"it does'nt matter what kind of boots your wearing, its where those boots take you that matters most."
Steve Pollock rip you will be missed

www.hightopoutfitters.com

Zeke, the bull alone makes you a pro, with or without the money. Great bull for your Mrs.

Yelum

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom