Paid Buffalo hunt

Adventurewriter

Very Active Member
Paid Buffalo hunt

Trying to get my 88 year old dad out for some "Hunting" I am looking for one of those big ranches...use to be one in South Park that lets you go out and shoot a three year old for like 800-12O0 bucks. I want to get my dad and his buddies out and kind of make a 2-3 day trip of it and end up with some good meat. I understand they try and kind of get away from you and you have to cut them off and such. It is about all he can do now and only postive comment please....he will have fun and it will be a challange for him.

Any thoughts????

Thanks Ted

RE: Paid Buffalo hunt

Ted,
I can't help you with any particulars, but I have a video somewhere of a hunt like you are describing. I'll try to look it up and see if they list who it is with. I have to give you kudos for trying to get your father out. At 88 most of us will be glad we can still walk, much less hunt. Good luck.

I went on a bison hunt in UT on the reservation up near vernal two years ago. might be more than here in CO but it is still was way easy. I am not saying anything negative about the hunts in CO, the ones in UT are free range though.
Good for you taking him out, hope you can get something together for him! Share pics when its over.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

LAST EDITED ON Feb-14-13 AT 06:39PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-14-13 AT 06:37?PM (MST)

I know someone who went on a hunt like that in New Mexico and it was fairly reasonable.

Here is the place he went:

http://lamontbuffalo.com/

[email protected]
Monte Lamont
505-252-0141

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom