Pakistan-Musharoff Gone..Foreign Policy Future

Forthewall

Long Time Member
Musharoff's departure may cause a world wind of instability within Pakistan. Musharoff was our boy and now a nuclear armed government may stand in moral support of the Taliban.

Lets get it on! Piss on a bunch of Paki's. I hope Pakistan does go nukelear so they can be taken out and we can walk into that country with impunity and nab Osam by tha nad sack and stand him up before the man, then let him rott in Levenworth.

"dude, nothing we can say will make us like as childish/silly as the rants you post. We HAVE posted the parts, you chose to ignore them. We get it, you like soldiers that sell out their fellow soldiers for political gain, and you hate or hold in contempt those that take a stand. We get that you manage to see NOTHING but bad in Republicans, and nothing put pure and honorable intentions from fellow limp wristed libs. We got it already, now move on."
(PRO July 3, 2008)

>Lets get it on! Piss on
>a bunch of Paki's. I
>hope Pakistan does go nukelear
>so they can be taken
>out and we can walk
>into that country with impunity
>and nab Osam by tha
>nad sack and stand him
>up before the man, then
>let him rott in Levenworth.

Pakistan became a nuclear power in 1998.

-DallanC

Yes I know. Maybe I was a little unclear. I should have said I hope they play the nuke card, or I hope they decide to use their nukes.

"dude, nothing we can say will make us like as childish/silly as the rants you post. We HAVE posted the parts, you chose to ignore them. We get it, you like soldiers that sell out their fellow soldiers for political gain, and you hate or hold in contempt those that take a stand. We get that you manage to see NOTHING but bad in Republicans, and nothing put pure and honorable intentions from fellow limp wristed libs. We got it already, now move on."
(PRO July 3, 2008)

I thought Iraq was going to cure the problems in the middle east? you know the front on the war on terrorism, model society, bla bla bla. now our top brass says we're losing ground in Afghanistan and now Pakistan is in chaos.

I'm starting to think someone was full of crap.

Were going to pump an oh my god amout of money into Pakistan to prop up some leader and then buy off who we need to in order to keep him alive and in power. then in time we'll fight with him or whoever kills him, we've been here before and we'll be here again. that whole region is a screwed up mess and we're screwed up to think we can fix it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom