Palin Flips and Palin Slips

Forthewall

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Sep-11-08 AT 00:56AM (MST)[p]Everyday we in the other 49 states are learning more about (R)Gov. Sarah Palin. As a past republican I find Sarah Palin refreshing, an icon of new blood in the party. Going after corruption in her own party and going public on Stevens are good things.

Politically motivated...maybe, But Palin was one of Sen. Steven's girls and he hasn't been found guilty yet. It is either real conviction or she takes huge political gambles.

She hunts, she is outdoorsy, mother of 5, soon to be a Grandmother, and has up to recently been not been in the national spotlight. After leaving her seat as Mayor of Wasilla due to term limits, Palin's mother-in-law ran for her vacated seat. Palin endorsed the other candidate and not her mother-in-law for Mayor. Palin notes her mother-in-law as her step-mother-in-law.

I tend to agree with others that have noted her skyrocket ride to the V.P. position is the stuff Disney Movies are made of. If McCain dies, she could be the leader of our country within 4 years. She will have gone from Hockey mom, 2-time Small town Mayor, Governor of 20 months, to possibly Commander-n-Chief within years. Certainly not the normal path to the office, but she was selected and approved.

She speaks and presents herself well, so far that is all I know. I also know many factoids about her, but I don't know her. After 18 months and many elections I feel I know Obama, Biden, & McCain. It hasn't even been 18 days since Palin was selected and approved.

She keeps stating a mantra on the Bridge to Nowhere, yet it is completely untrue. The state kept the money for other projects, it was never given up to help Katrina victims.

She was assuring involved parties of Troopergate that she would be fully cooperative in the process until the investigation was resolved. She has since hired an attorney and withdrawn her offer of cooperation.

The other day while on camera she veered off message and chimed in on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. She was so wrong, so totally uneducated on the subject, she didn't understand their significance, history, or relationship with the tax payer.

So, McCain has caught my attention but his No.2 better sharpen her pencils quickly if she wants to be known as a straight shooter. I want to hear her response about the rampant corruption between Big Oil and the Dept.of Interior. This is subject should can and should speak freely on.

I will be happy to post hyperlinks, if anybody would like them.

Prepare to lose another election. Maybe if you can convince 30 million democrats to not abandon ship you will have a chance. Not looking good for Obama and Biden is a joke. Maybe if Biden drops out and Hillary steps in you could have a chance but I really doubt it. Good luck in your mission.

Much rather have a lifetime NRA member than a guy that wants to outlaw any and all handguns.

Sarah Palin's friends hunt, fish, and contribute to society.

Obama's friends rob, steal, and blow up the Pentagon.

"Everyday we in the other 49 states are learning more about (R)Gov. Sarah Palin."

Listen FTW, if you are going to be a voice of reason for the Dems and B-Ho, you need to be correct on your grasp of geography. IAW with his Eminence, there are 56 other states.

Continue on.

I love it, a Hussein supporter saying Sarah Palin hasn't taken the typical road to the Whitehouse. Had anyone (besides Chicago communities) ever heard of Obama Hussein before this election? If you lived in the slums that he organized you may have had heard of him.

Nice try.... I love the way you downplay her experience ..... Hype up Obamas 143 days in the Senate a bit for us will you...... Terry

palin is a woman's woman. She is self made. She unlike hillary did not ride into power on her husbands coat tails. Yes the Dems have blown another election I believe. That Talisker is going to be mighty tasty Dude!

"dude, nothing we can say will make us like as childish/silly as the rants you post. We HAVE posted the parts, you chose to ignore them. We get it, you like soldiers that sell out their fellow soldiers for political gain, and you hate or hold in contempt those that take a stand. We get that you manage to see NOTHING but bad in Republicans, and nothing put pure and honorable intentions from fellow limp wristed libs. We got it already, now move on."
(PRO July 3, 2008)

>Sarah Palin's friends hunt, fish, and
>contribute to society.
>
>Obama's friends rob, steal, and blow
>up the Pentagon.

LOL.........

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom