Panasonic FZ5 Internet Dealers

150fighter

Hey everybody, I'm looking to buy a black Panasonic FZ5 camera and I want it to come in before hunting season (sept 1) I want to order it online but the only dealers I see are from new york. I live in British Columbia, Canada, so shipping would take a long time to get here. Is there any dealerships in the Western states that sell these kinds of cameras?

Thanks

Don't buy your camera from any retailer in Brooklyn!!! There are too many scammers with a low price on the web site and they'll tell you have to pay an extra $100.00 to get the battery that should come in the box. They pull it and sell it separately. Most online sellers are in the East, so you will be hard pressed to find anyone that is in your region, however if you pay a bit extra, you can get it air shipped and it should get to you in a few days. I bought mine from www.beachcamera.com in N.J. and they were fair and didn't try any monkey business. Also try www.zoomania.com. In PA. They are well rated and had a good price, but were out of stock when I tried to order. Also, be sure to place your order by phone to make sure they don't pull the batteries from the box. Ms. D.F.

I just bought one off EBAY (not a NY vendor though)with full USA warranty.

Less than $400 delivered to my door in 2 days.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom