Panguitch elk pt. 2

Nolan

Well I was able to make it happen mid day on Thursday September 14th! It was my 13 day hunting total. I glassed this bull up the evening before and my nephew and I dropped in early the next morning and ended up calling him in alone from about a mile away at 11:00 am! Killer experience to have shared with my nephew but a brutal pack out with just the two of us!!

By far my largest bull to date and more than I could’ve hoped for! I taped him out (I am in no way an expert at scoring animals, and will be getting him officially measured after the drying period) at 376

10EEABE1-A4BF-4975-B22F-004636AFC0EE.jpeg

4FD8DF58-76FD-483C-BAD8-E9FF870405AC.jpeg

AA0473A8-E2B3-410C-9682-F3B9729A6F0C.jpeg

He has a great look to him with long fronts, I imagine if he would have had that strength in his backs as he did his fronts he would have been pushing that 400 inch mark. If you don’t mind after it gets officially scores report back the score if you don’t mind.

13 days can wear a person down mentally and physically. Way to hang in there. The reward looks like a monster bull!

Damn Nolan hell of a bull there My Brother. those tines have some serious mass there I’d differently have mount that one for sure. Heck I would even think about hanging him on the wall as well! LOL!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom