Parker Bows

JACO

I've always wondered why I never hear anything about Parker on this website. I know several guys that have them and love them, myself and my dad included. It seems like all the hype is for Mathews, Hoyt, sometimes Bowtech, etc.

I have a Parker Wildfire XP, it is very lightweight and compact, shoots very consistent (even with a cheap rest and sight that came with the bow), IBO of ~300 fps, very quiet. At the same time is about half the price of a similar Mathews or Hoyt.

I think they are a great, high quality manufacturer, with a great product. I am definitely a satisfied customer. I guess I don't understand why I don't hear much about them here?

Out of curiosity how many of you fellow MMer's shoot Parker bows?

Nocked N Loaded

They revamped the whole line up for 2010 and the bows are even better than they have been! They make a great bow. I think you don't hear much about them because they haven't put as much emphasis on the marketing and put it into the actual product. I think that this year you will see more marketing from them with the revamped line up.

I have shot a Parker Hornet for the last 3 years. I have killed multiple animals with it and it shoots great! I really like the Mathews and Hoyt line up but finances don't make it feasible.

I know for the most part, Parkers are in the Eastern USA market. They don't seem to market out here as much. Nice to know a few guy's on here shoot them too!

Silentstalker, I saw the pic of your elk on Parker's website, nice bull. From looking at their photo gallery, I think you are right in the fact that they are mostly marketed in the East. I guess that is the reason I don't hear about them much around here.

Nocked N Loaded

Thanks man. It was a very fun hunt! Parker could use a little advertising out here but I think they are content with their market as is. Good luck to you man!

I can't wait for the new Cobra to come out, it is replacing the regular blackhawk in their line up. I plan on using in it on my archery hunt this fall...

I shot a 2004 Parker Hunter Mag until I got my new PSE. Great bow, tuned well, only complaint was that recently the bottom limb started to get weak and flex more than the top limb at full draw. Not sure why. Any ideas guys??? I would like to keep it for a backup but that bottom limb scares me a bit. You think I might be able to get a replacement limb from them 6 years later??

"Don't feed me sh!t then try to convince me it tastes good."

I have been looking at getting a new bow and have been looking at getting a new 2010 Parker Inferno I have heard alot of good things just seeing what you guys on here think of it?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom