Party App ???

K

ktc

Guys,

In short, how do you apply for deer as a group? I applied but seen no where to attach the other two? Do they do it to my app with my numbers?

I usually know/figure this out, but this one has me stumped! Just a quick response to get me started would help.

Thanks

Im no help.. I sc***** the pooch trying not to apply for deer and ended up with a BP instead...get it right because if you mess up you can not change it after you enter your info...

Whoops! I got it right for me, but the others might be a different story? It has an edit button? will that help?

You can make all the mistakes You want,till You pay up ??? Use the edit button or just go of the site and start over --- as for Your party,after Your entry go back to Add a Person,or close to ??? Its' easy --- Good Luck

Well, I made a mistake at the time but since the guy I was going to apply with just got a AZ elk tag Im claiming I did it on purpose as I knew he would draw...

THAT'S MY STORY AND IM STICKING TO IT....

I've started applying fro a NV tag earlier this week but never finished so take this for what it's worth. If you do it online, right after you get finished entering your data you'll come to a page that asks you to "Add a new Hunter". Click on that before entering all your hunt data. It looks to be alot like Utahs app proccess.

Hope that helps

400bull

Yes, that helps. I just did not do it. This is the first time I have had a problem, but like Cabelas, I will live with it. At least I am in solo?;-)

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom