Passing time....on the San Juan

nmmuley

If you are into flyfishing and you haven't been up to the San Juan in the last few weeks, you are missing out! The river is fishing incredible. Attached are some pics from last week that I thought some might like to see.

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc117/mclifton/SanJuanTrip7-08027.jpg[/IMG]

SanJuanTrip7-08029.jpg

SanJuanTrip7-08040.jpg

IMG]http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc117/mclifton/SanJuanTrip7-08039.jpg[/IMG]

Dude , I am so friggin envious! Those pictures are great! Theres just not much that beats wettin a line hunting big "bows"....Thanks for the great pictures...

Nice pics man, the old Juan has been fishing very well for quite a few weeks now and the dry fishing has been awesome. Looks like you've been having some good luck!

nmmuley

what a beautiful catch!! all hefty fishes! I'm glad no bad weather hit when u fish! love to fish up there!! awesome!!

I usually go 4 or 5 times durin summer but now my boys are involved in sports. so I go twice recently and will go again for 5 days on labor wknds..can't wait go fishin! my boys caught their limits yesterday at 7 spring ponds in jemez! my wife love to fish also!

here are some pictures from last year september fishin! and the boys!
489f5e8a13d2a1c0.jpg

489f5fb118526bdb.jpg

489f5fdd18d846e8.jpg

489f6001197b05a5.jpg

489f60231a0db41e.jpg

489f60911d1d4e07.jpg

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom