Patriot Gun Safes??

falloutwest

Any of you guys have any experience with Patriot gun safes? I have been looking at safes online after not being too happy with the local selection. The safes look to be pretty good but I was wanting some feedback from anybody that has dealt with the company. Any info, please post.

I don't know anything about Patriot. Check out Heritage. Very pleased with mine. Well built, unbelievable warranty.

I don't have any experience with Patriot gun safes, but I just purchased a gun safe over the internet from Sportsmans Steel Gun Safes. [http://www.sportsmansteelsafes.com/index.htm]

I exchanged a few emails with them and I called to talk to them a couple of times. I thought the service from them was good. The safe arrived and it is every thing they said it would be.

Jack

I have no experience with that particular company, however I did purchase a Fort Knox safe 3yrs ago. I did some research and Ft. Knox came out way ahead in warranty, price and best of all they delivered the safe to my house, no they did not take it in the house but they did drop it off in front of my garage. I don't know if anything has changed with them but I love my safe.

Slide

i just ordered the Protector series from Patriot. Just waiting for it to arrive. Free shipping and $800 worth of premium upgrades for free, Couldn't pass it up.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-20-07 AT 01:36PM (MST)[p]Hunter67, let me know what you think of the safe when it arrives. That is the same one I was eyeing. However, after the Costco reference, I went to their site and found that they carry a 23 cubic foot Liberty safe with a top of the line fingerprint lock, interior lighting, Omega 45-min. fire rating, and in home delivery for a grand total of $1699. With all the extras and knowing costco is legit, I am now leaning heavily towards this deal instead.

I guess what I should have said is, I paid less then a grand for my safe that holds 38 guns. I made a big deal about the delivery because I live out in the middle of no where, the closest Costco is alomost 2hrs and another state away. The biggest chain store we have is Wal-Mart and that is 30 minutes from my house. So I thought between the price, quality and customer service I received I got a great deal. I tried to by a Cannon in that town that is 2hrs away but they wanted more money for a smaller safe and I had to haul it home. Where I live thier is not alot of stores that offer these types of things.

Good luck

Slide

The safe is everything that was promised. It looks great. I got it set in place yesterday. My 2005 Idaho Buck looks great hanging over it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom