Paul Harvey - Colt Python

lve2143

Very Active Member
Anybody hear Paul Harvey today describing
what a Colt Python is??
What the heck is he talking about??

LAST EDITED ON Oct-06-06 AT 02:07PM (MST)[p]It is a little six-shooter revolver that is so small he said it could go thru the airport detectors with a pocket full of change. I think he said it costs around $400+. Thats all I heard. Not that you can believe everything he says, Paul Harvey can kiss my ass as far as I'm concerned. I used to enjoy listening to him but he is so much of a liberal jackass I can't hardly stand it anymore!

Huuummm. You'd play hell getting my Colt Python
through airport security. Very strange.
And you're correct about Paul. Should have hung
it up years ago.

Phhhhttttt ta him!!
Jus' one of the finest double actioned revolvers ever made.
I would not secure without my snake within reach.

4526bd411c374124.jpg

Perty tuff ta get that past security, eh?

I don't have a clue how you guys could list him as a liberal but I will agree he doesn't have a lot upstairs still working. I am forced to listen to him occasionally as the conservative Republican station I get plays his show 3 times a day but its always painful.

IF THAT JACK-ASS THINKS THE PYTHON IS A SMALL GUN I MIGHT HAVE TO SHOW HIM MY .50!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING YOU SHOULD KNOW A LITTLE OF WHAT YOU'RE PREACHING BEFORE PREACHING IT,ALOT OF PEOPLE WILL SUCK IT IN THOUGH!!!

Where can I find good ones for $400 ? maybe on the street corner from huggy bear but no gun shop I've been in.
Cornhusker's right Paul's as conservative as they come I'm surprised he went near the subject.

I paid less than $300 for my Python (in 1976!!). Last I heard they were retailing for $1000 and Colt had stopped production, so the price of used Pythons will skyrocket. $400 ? I'd sure like to know where I can get one for that. Fully loaded my Python weighs close to three pounds, if anyone can sneak a three pound chunk of steel onto a plane, then we've got some real problems with airport security. And that's the rest of the story.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom