Paunsaugunt

BeDawg

I was just down on the Pauns and horn growth is very impressive. It exceeds last years growth for this time of year. I think it would be a bad year to turn in your tag.

Hey itisbig?

You the same CS from the basin?

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

The Pauns has been producing some incredible bucks the last few years. Of course it was never terrible. However it just seems to be going to another level as of late.

And to think, I didn't draw this year. Maybe next year for this loser! ha

Best of luck to all you guys with tags.

Do some gooddown there and share your stories and phots after the hunt!

Zeke

I have 17 pts for Utah LE deer and have been going for the Henry's hunt. The Paunsaugunt has always been a cool spot. Saw some giants there in the late 90's. I'm wanting an archery or muzzy hunt...still don't know what to do. I think it's a little too early to go for the Paunsaugunt and I've been thinking of giving it 3-4 more years and then make a decision.

Bwht4x4, are you a resident? I am a resident and have been putting in for the Henry's now for the past few years as well. I have 13 pts and the odds of getting the Paunsaugunt next year is pretty good. Still not 100% on what i am going to do but the Pauns is starting to kick out some studs for sure. All those years you kind of get attached to your points and hate to pull the trigger on something that might not produce what you think it should!

I'm a nonresident. It's funny because I started collecting points after I went with a buddy on an archery hunt to the Paunsaugunt in 1996. The number of deer and huge bucks I saw on that hunt was memorable. Since then I've been collecting point, but have switched over to the Henry's after the Paunsaugunt faltered for a while there. I'm only 41 and I'm happy to sit on my points for a few more years and to ensure I get the best hunt I can get. I'd really like it to be a muzzy or archery tag though. I'm not interested in the rifle hunts.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom