Pay for some of your hunt!

huntswnm

Just letting everyone know that I will pay money for good deer or elk capes harvested this fall. Price depends on species, quality and care in the field. I am in the southern part of the state so keep that in mind. PM me if you have questions or need instructions.

Jeff

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, weapon in one hand, calls in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Do you have any need for texas whitetail capes? If so I should have a few I would be willing to get rid of. I am wanting to mount and old set of mule deer horns so I will probably hold onto my mule deer cape, IF I can get one.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom