Pay-Rod Hall of Famer?

shotgunjim

1 for 14 this post season and 2 for 26 the last two post seasons! Scrubs like Rick Monday have better post season numbers than Pay-Rod.

Pay-Rod may be one of the best regular season players, but when it really matters, he truly sucks.

All season long you hear announcers say, he's a sure thing for the Hall when he retires, to me you have to produce when it counts to be a Hall of Famer.

Give me a break - 464 HR's, 2067 hits, 1347 RBI, Career .290 BA,.392 OBP and .523 SLG, 2 Time Gold Glove (One at Short - One at Third - not many other players in the Hall with Gold Gloves in more than one position), 2 Time MVP, he's played 14,975.2 innings with only 180 errors. Guess what - I don't care what you say about the post season. If he retires today he is a first-ballot run away Hall of Famer. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. He is only 31 - he will probably play for 7-10 more years. He had a down year this year - but guess what else - he is still in the top 10 in all batting categories. I'd like to have a down year like that for sure. The whole Yankees team had a horrible series against Detroit - not just A-Rod - with the exception of Game 1 - even Jeter sucked. The Yankees got beat. Get over it - get on with your life and stop looking for a scapegoat. A-Rod is worth the money.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Well you get what you pay for.
Sadly 25 mill just don't buy what it used to :)
However That's what Jerry Jones payed T.O. for the pleasure, except he has to put up with him for 3 years.

I'm with you Roy....2006 stats, batted .290 with 35 HR. and 122 RBI'S...Only jerkoffs in New York wouldn't appreciate that!

I hate the Yankees, When the Yankees loose that only brings me joy. So what do I have to get over? I'am just tired of hearing how he's a hall of famer.

The guy can have the greatest season ever but when it comes time for it to really count, the guy is the biggest chocker ever. The next big hit he gets in the post season will be his first. Every playoff game hes ever played in he sucked. The World Baseball classic, he sucked.

Yankees Suck! Maybe they should work on team chemistry, instead of rearranging their team every year with the so called "best" players who they pay ridiculous amounts of money to.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom