Pecos muzzy hunt

eastside1

I just returned from three days of scouting in the pecos. Packed into the valle largo area and saw a few elk. Was wondering if they should be still bugling for muzzy season. Anyone ever hunted this area during muzzy and how did it go?

The ML hunt has been the best hunt in the Pecos the last few years. Bulls will be screaming! I would go in father than Valle Largo, that place, along with surrounding area will have quite a few horseback hunters. Good luck!

Thanks for the responce nmwapiti do you have an ideal how far a person might go in we will be packing in on horses so it should not be a problem.

WillPower thanks for the pm I am excited to go on this hunt. It will be my son who is college age and I going. The chance to hunt with him in a wilderness before I get to old is very exciting for me.