People must really want to see this matchup

grizzlyplumber

Very Active Member
This is a cut and paste from yahoo sports, talking about this Sunday game between Tom Bradys Pats and Tim Tebows Broncs:

"Young then talked about the Broncos-Patriots matchup this upcoming Sunday that will be televised in an estimated 5,000 percent of American homes."

When was the last time 5000 percent of anyone did anything?

Lol....must be a typo.
And yes, more and more people are jumping on the Broncos bandwagon because it's amazing what is happening. Yes i'm a huge Bronco fan, but if this was happening to my worst, most hated team (Raiders) you bet i'd wanna see what all the hype is and start watching a few games!
How does a team that has 0 points on the board and down by ten, only 4 minutes to go, miss an off sides kick, come back and win the game??
The fans had already started evacuating the stands knowing this trend had finally been ended, only to get to their cars, flip on the radio and hear that they had won the game.....wtf???? Lol

Tom Bradys Pats will beat the Bronco's and I got this info from my "bookie" in LV.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

>Tom Bradys Pats will beat the
>Bronco's and I got this
>info from my "bookie" in
>LV.
>
>Brian
>http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Fire him Kilo!!

Im not on the wagon and from what I saw of the Bears, I think the NFL paid them off to play like puzzys the last of the game and give it to the bronc's so they can keep this fairy tail story going.
I truly dont see them keeping up with the pats. The pats wont let you play bad for 96% of the game, then come back. It might be Tebow time in the 4th quarter, but the score will be pat's 35, bronc's 10 with 3 minutes to go. If they come back from that, ill be a Bronc fan for life!

Broncos got lucky. 3 quarters and only 3 of 16 passes. then to come back in the forth on a couple mistakes. I could be a Bronco fan. Get real their offense sucks. Defense ok. But now they get to pleay a real team. Don't stand a chance. IMHO
Go Broncos.

Rutnbuck

LAST EDITED ON Dec-13-11 AT 11:07PM (MST)[p]Bears were missing their starting QB and the best running back in the league...Pats 52, donkeys 6...Jesus is taking this sunday off!

Traditional >>>------->

What's an off sides kick??

The Pat's D is terrible so anything is possible and they will lose but Brady will be back on his knees in no time.

I smell a blowout coming 34-6 sounds about right, Pats. An offside kick is when one of the defensive players is in front of the ball before it is kicked. It is a penalty of 5 yards. Come on Zigga get with the program.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom