Perfect example

Please clarify "gun law". I agree 100% that you only hurt law abiding citizens with more gun laws. But isn't keeping a felon away from guns a "gun law"? Where do you guys draw the line on who gets guns and who doesn't?

It's already against the law for a felon to own a gun. BTW, the NRA fully supports that stance.

YOU CAN INVENT A MILLION NEW LAWS!!!

BUT UNTIL PROPPER PUNISHMENT BECOMES 110% MANDATORY AND STARTS HAPPENING YOU'RE PISSING IN THE WIND!!!

HANG EM HIGH!!!

AND ADVERTISE IT ON TV,RADIO,ETC!!!

SHOW THE HANGINGS!!!

MAYBE SOME OF THESE JACKASSES WILL START THINKING!!!

WELL,MAYBE SOME OF THEM!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING WTF GOOD A LAW IS WITHOUT ENFORCEMENT???

A perfect example MortgageMan. The gangsters in Japan must feel pretty good knowing they are the only ones with guns.

Eel

Bessy is correct, unless you are severe in the punishment, laws do not mean a damn thing....look at thieves, they steal because the laws are weak, murder these days seems like second nature for some because too many bleeding hearts feel sorry for the poor prisoners and believe reformation is the answer. They ought to make a few examples out of some folks and start sending the message that the law is the law, until then, the criminals will continue to mock the system.

I will completely support every anti-gun statement if the people who make them will simply put signs in their yard and stickers on their cars that tell the world they are unarmed. Until then they are chicken $heet cowards who are hiding behind me and my gun.

W.T.F ?????

z- you have gone mad ! felons get firearms ILLEGALLY. I have NOT heard one person, or organization EVER say that felons having firearms are ok- NEVER ! can you show me that someplace ? ok so, NO ! felons get firearms ILLEGALLY ! they trade them for drugs from strung out kids, they steal them from legal homeowners, they ILLEGALLY buy them from swap meets, they take them off dead people before the cops arrive on scene, I have heard many ways in which felons get firearms. it is NOT the fault of legal firearms owners if a felon gets a gun, nor should legal firearm owners be punished if a felon gets a gun- I have no idea how you can tie the two together.

I worry about a couple things in life:

I worry my son won't live a full, happy, productive, wonderful life, marry, have kids, be a good citizen.

I worry that I won't live to see 50- as 5 of my family members did not.

I worry I will lose everything, and I don't have much to lose.

I worry that I won't be able to hunt MULE DEER, shoot my guns, teach my grandkids to hunt.

I worry there won't be anyplace left for them to hunt because of developers.

I worry they (my grandkids/kids) won't be able to sit at 500 yards and shoot tin cans, or shoot pistols until the mags are empty.

I worry that global warming will take the earth away before my family/grandkids/kids can live to see what I've seen.

I worry that because of something like this someone is going to lump legal and illegal firearms owners in the same bunch and take away all guns; ie britain, austrailia, japan, china, etc.

I worry that when someone broke into my moms home and stole my fathers ruger super blackhawk .44 mag they will use it against an innocent person, or family. that bothers me.

I worry that when a WHITE man says he is proud to be WHITE, so many people use that aginst him- yet when a BLACK man says he is a proud BLACK man- all is well.

I DO NOT WORRY MUCH RIGHT ?

I AM PROUD TO BE WHITE !!!!!
M WAITE, AZ.

Zigga- Not one person that I am aware of has a problem with it being illegal for a felon to posess a gun. Nobody is trying to argue that with you. I am not against all gun laws. I simply stated that no new gun law could have prevented this past incident from happening WITHOUT hurting responsible gun owners.

In the U.S. there are 700,000 physicians, accidental deaths caused by physicians per year = 120,000 for a rate of 0.171
There are 80,000,000 gun owners in the U.S., accidental deaths per year by guns = 1500 for rate of 0.000188.
Thus, doctors are aproximatly 9,000 times more dangerous than gun owners.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-18-07 AT 03:52PM (MST)[p]You 2a die hards have always thought everyone has the right to bear arms no questions asked and despise gun laws. I'm just pointing out that we have gun laws and you guys keep crying and crying. Can someone post a list of all the gun laws we have today? You guys are great.

I am a die hard 2nd ammendment guy. I have never said that we shouldn't have gun laws. I dont think anyone feels like we shouldn't have any gun laws. Like I have said before I can't think of a gun law that could have prevented this incident and not hurt the responsible gun owners. This is a very sad deal because the anti's are capitalizing and the Brady bunch is having a hayday.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18170761/

Current gun laws only take into account those that purchase guns from reputable dealers. If criminals or criminally minded individuals want to get a gun, they will simply steal it or purchase a stolen one.

The fact is anyone of us could snap and in the next 10 minutes drive to a local mall, restaurant, etc. and unload. There simply is no way to prevent these types of incidences from happening.

We have seen this pattern from Columbine, Utah shopping mall, San Ysidro (Mcdonalds), and now V.T.

You could outlaw all firearms tomorrow, but criminally motivated individuals will still have guns or access to guns.

I had a buddy no too long ago that had his glock under the seat of his truck. He took his truch to get tires and when he picked up the truck it was gone. A year later it was used in a bank robbery 500 miles away.

We all need to come to grips with the fact that there is a dark downside to our 2nd Ammendment rights.

yeah- and I NEVER said we don't need gun laws, so z who are you talking about that said we are whining about laws ? I said "criminals will get guns" they will steal them, buy them from druggies, trade them for druggies, lie, have others buy them for them, etc. legal gun owners do NOT do that crap- we buy them legally ! they do not !!!! how are more guns laws going to stop illegal gun owners ? you tell us !!!!! I would HATE to see the people that are going to come to my door and take my guns ! I am not going to be giving them up ! I guess I will be a criminal !
I AM PROUD TO BE WHITE !!!!!
M WAITE, AZ.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-18-07 AT 10:38PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-18-07 AT 10:37 PM (MST)

>LAST EDITED ON Apr-18-07
>AT 03:52 PM (MST)

>
>You 2a die hards have always
>thought everyone has the right
>to bear arms no questions
>asked and despise gun laws.
> I'm just pointing out
>that we have gun laws
>and you guys keep crying
>and crying. Can someone
>post a list of all
>the gun laws we have
>today? You guys are
>great.

Here is a list of all the gun laws that we currently enforce when it comes to committing crimes with guns.

Got it?

BTW, drugs are against the law too, see how well that works to keep them out of the hands of dopers?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom