Perfect Morning

C

CHWine

One of my best fiends on the planet (Dan) shot this dandy 4x5 plus eyeguards for 11 total points. Cool and windy morning here in central Mendocino County.
7851dan.jpg

9736dan_2.jpg

Venison and Zinfandel are GOOD!

Real nice buck, I wish I was out this morning. I just talked to my dad and he said there were a few more bucks out this morning

CASEY,
Your friend DAN there looks familar, might have worked with him in same yard before out of Ukiah on N.State Street.
Nice buck though and congrats to him.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Well with a handle like kilowatt, I would think you know who Dan is!

Venison and Zinfandel are GOOD!

CHWine, Your Buddy Dan really smoked a Dandy Blacktail!! That is a dream buck for a guy like me. I've taken a bunch, i mean a bunch of nice Blackies...but none as good as that one!

Congrats Dan!!!

Joey

I certainly have nothing against a nice mule deer, but a buck like your friend took would be at the center of my trophy room. What a beautiful animal.

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom