Permits/Licenses In the mail

muzzy100

Just to let you all know that the permits/licenses are in the mail. I just recieved my deer permit yesterday and my elk license today.

Muzzy,

what unit and hunt did you get for elk...

i drew out unit 15 first archery

Waiting on my elk tag, got my deer tag in yesterday

pinemesa

Me neither Moze. Apparently tags are getting mailed at different times as was explained to me yesterday by a certain buddy of mine who called to give me a hard time after seeing my name on the list for the elk hunt I drew. We haven't gotten our deer vouchers in my house yet either. But, I was assured that they'd be here soon.

my dad got his elk tag but still hasn't got his deer and i haven't got my elk tag yet either.

Lost my wallet yesterday,Will cancel credit cards like crazy now, I hope they already got the money and sent those tags,

I haven't got either tag yet. I'm calling them on Monday to see if the card was charged.

>Got my elk tag on Friday.
> I'm also still waiting
>on deer.

Got my elk tag on Friday also. I'm also still waiting on deer

Finally got deer tags TODAY. Now all I gotta' do is wait for the actual hunts to arrive. It's like Christmas 3 times a year, excitement at draw results, excitement at actually getting the tag in the mail, and the excitement of opening morning of season. Can't wait and it looks like with all this rain that antler growth should be pretty dang good...

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom