Personalized Plates

muleyman

Very Active Member
My wife let me buy a new '04 F350 Ford crew cab dually stroker!!! I want to get personalized plates but have been turned down due to the names already beening used. BUGLMN is what I wanted or muly-mn. Help me out! I live in Oregon.

thanks - Jeremy

I think we should here the cool liscensce plates that we have or seen . I have a buddy that runs hounds his reads DGYSTYL...Dog-E- you can figure out the rest .

If you are limited to 7 letters, how about:

ELKNUT
ELKNUTS
NUT4ELK
BIGBULL
BGBULLS
BGBUCK
BGBUCKS
LV2HUNT
LOV2HNT
LIV2HNT

i had'em for awhile, but learned my lesson...i spend a lot of time in the hills hiking and what not. figured very few people ever new where or what i was doing...WRONG...all the time, folks were saying, 'hey, i saw your rig parked up in the canyon, or wherever, what were you doing there?" it was all do to the recognition of personalized plates. regular plates, no one gives it a second look, but personalized, that's a different story...not as if i really care they know where i'm at, just don't want to advertise it.....

LAST EDITED ON Jul-15-04 AT 08:55PM (MST)[p]The one I was going to put on my F-350 was GUTPILE but a friend of a friend heard us talking about it and snagged it the next day! What a di@k!
I had LARGMTH on my bass boat trailer.
NUTBAG
INDRUT
ESTRUS
RUB1OUT
I8BAMBI
ANTLERS
GOOBER
IH8WLVS
MYCRABS
URADICK
STICKEM
WHACKEM
2NAFISH
ELKSPEE
BUCKPEE
WAPITI
SHEDHRN
MULEBUK
MULEYS
WHTTAIL
HNTHARD
HUNTHRD
ORMULEY
ORBULLS

Bird-01.gif
075313.gif

Eric

LAST EDITED ON Jul-15-04 AT 09:55PM (MST)[p]i agree, don't do the personalized plate thing. all it ever got me was people stealing my spots or the local cops nailing me for speeding 'cause they recognized my plates.

however if you still insist, i like HTN247 or ELK4DINR or BCKSTRP or CPEMOUT or DRPTINE or LTSAMAS.

Good luck, if it's a 350 maybe you should get, RGHRIDE, or WAY2STF, or JRMYBRNS.

If it's a dually, i'd get FATASS or WYDLOAD.

A powerstroke, get CLACKCLK, or 2LOUD, or PEEYOU.

I don't have a suggestion but I know a guy that has, " Why Ram-it when you can Stoke-it" painted on his tailgate.

You know Browtine I come in this forumn about twice a year whether I need to or not. I'm amazed that I even noticed your question. If you ever need anything make sure to post it in the Mule Deer Forum. That's the only one I keep an eye on. I am happy to say that it wasn't me rooting around in that ford truck. It's funny that someone else thought up the same thing and spelled it the same way though! I actually just got me a new hunting rig a couple of months ago. I know drive a light blue 04' Dodge with the new high output cummins. Oh baby! If anyone else out there makes a better truck I don't need to know about it. What an amazing rig! Pulls everything I have like it's not even back there!

I love it!

NvrEnuf

How about

BUCKFVR
BUGLBOY
RACKFAN
BULLELK
NONTYP
HNT4LYF
HNTHARD

The one I want for my truck doesnt have anything to do with hunting, but I think its a good one.

NOPC450

Any law enforcement officer should get a good laugh from it!!

TUFF

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom