PETA Coming to Vernal

LAST EDITED ON Sep-17-13 AT 07:10AM (MST)[p]So laughable. They are like the kid at recess who tells on the teacher and then teases you after they got you in trouble. "HA HA - told ya so! Neener neener neener!" - POW!!!

Like I said on the Facebook page, "That sign is going to have some holes in it!"

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

LAST EDITED ON Sep-17-13 AT 08:58AM (MST)[p]A battery powered sawzall might not be heard.

Anyone got a pool started up yet on how long this sign will remain without being vandalized?

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

3 days max and I think there's a 50/50 chance it's done by local law enforcement. If not, I doubt they'll follow up too hard on the investigation.

Love the part where the waco say's enjoy nature and get you food from the grocery store... Where does he think the meat in the butcher dept. comes from....LMAO "Ethical" I hope if I come back as an animal its a free roaming Elk and not a Black angus stear...

Hope all yall give them a nice warm welcome!
Norkal

"One can take my life but not my faith or my
confidence. I fear none and respect all."

I've never shot up signs before in my life, but..... it's definitely tempting. PETA is not welcome in the Basin, unless it's the People for the Eating of Tasty Animals.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom