PETA in the news again

A

AZbowhntr

Get a load of this crap. Read it a couple minutes ago.

Feb 17, 11:07 am ET

DALLAS (Reuters) - A vegetarian group wants an Oklahoma town named after a family that helped settle the state to change its name to Veggieville because they think its sounds a lot better than Slaughterville.

The city council of Slaughterville, Oklahoma, a town of about 3,000 in the center of the state, was due to discuss next week the proposal by the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.

PETA is even offering $20,000 worth of veggie burgers to an area school if the name change goes through.

But town manager Marsha Blair said on Friday the chances of passage were slim to none. "We do not intend to change the name," she told Reuters.

Bruce Friedrich, PETA's campaign manager, said the organization is focusing its resources on the abuse and cruelty of animals that are killed for the food and clothing industries in slaughterhouses.

"Even if the people of Slaughterville are not looking at the cruelty to farmed animals as an issue, it is a fact that anyone, including the residents of Slaughterville, who is eating meat, is supporting the felony level of abuse of animals," he said.

Slaughterville was named after a family that helped settle the area in the 19th century. The family ran a dry goods store and blacksmith shop.

These morons need to get a real job. What a bunch of f...ing idiots. The last couple of weeks the liberal media has made me madder than 773H. I'am sick of their BS. How can a normal person be opposed to tax relief when 50% of the people pay 97% of the taxes??? Good GOD ladies.

Felony level abuse of animals? HOOOOOHAAA! That, my friends, is funny stuff. Think about it. Absolutely hysterical.

All these guys gotta do is keep crackin' jokes like that and nobody will take them seriously. Ever. Laughing my ass off!

It is pretty dang funny, to people like us who can just blow it off. However there really are people out there that belive this crap. Who do these pricks think they are? Its a family name. Who has the rite to pass judgment on someones name? I mean it, think about it, the name PITA is offensive to all of us, but we are not trying to pay them to change their name becase we belive the sound of it is a freaking federal offence. PITA, EAT YOUR HEART OUT.

I spelled PETA wrong on pourpose in the above post. I cant say why due to the rules of the forum. But I will definatly say this again. PITA EAT YOUR HEART OUT.

075200.jpg

075189.jpg

F- P.E.T.A.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eric

Great DUMP, Polarbear!
That probably covers a lot of our feelings too!!
Thanks
a*r

Remember: A bad day hunting is better than a Good Day at Work!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom