Peter King Nails It

Peter King's statements are self serving at best. Right now at this point we should consider his remarks as "being in question" as we do yours Dude. There were several things he said that could be a complete reversal by 2016.

RELH

Hillary would be the odds on favorite to win in 2016. But that would depend on how Obama leaves office.

Eldorado

>Hillary would be the odds on
>favorite to win in 2016.
>But that would depend on
>how Obama leaves office.
>
>Eldorado
Please explain yourself.

That's a matter of opinion, and with opinion goes the votes. the republicans don't have either.

Besides Christie, maybe King on a long shot, who do the republicans have? there is also a chance some republican out of nowhere could show up like Obama did and steal the show, but it would matter little because the old school conservatives will cut his throat. in other words, to rise to the top in the general election he'd have top be different, and that ain't gonna fly. the republican primary will be bloody and the end of the road for good republicans thanks to the Manny types. Hillary probably won't even have to show up to be nominated. big advantage.

Obama is old news, now we look to 2016. it's not too early to talk about it when Rove is already spending super pac money to tear down Hillary when she hasn't even declared she's a candidate.

Keep praying RELH, if only something so awful could happen to this country that voters might be compelled to give you another shot at making it worse. yeah, that's the ticket.

Stay thirsty my friends

>That's a matter of opinion, and
>with opinion goes the votes.
>the republicans don't have either.
>
>
>
>Besides Christie, maybe King on a
>long shot, who do the
>republicans have? there is
>also a chance some republican
>out of nowhere could show
>up like Obama did and
>steal the show, but it
>would matter little because the
>old school conservatives will cut
>his throat. in other
>words, to rise to the
>top in the general election
>he'd have top be different,
>and that ain't gonna fly.
> the republican primary will
>be bloody and the end
>of the road for good
>republicans thanks to the Manny
>types. Hillary probably won't even
>have to show up to
>be nominated. big advantage.
>
>
>Obama is old news, now we
>look to 2016. it's not
>too early to talk about
>it when Rove is already
>spending super pac money to
>tear down Hillary when she
>hasn't even declared she's a
>candidate.
>
>
>Keep praying RELH, if only something
>so awful could happen to
>this country that voters might
>be compelled to give you
>another shot at making it
>worse. yeah, that's the
>ticket.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends
Your right the repubs don't have it but the Demos got debit cards and welfare to buy their votes.

The national mood by then could determine whether Hillary is the odds on favorite to win.

Obama will have a lot to do with that.

Eldorado

Hey FUDGEPACKER!

Impeach your f'n Buddy & get Her in there now!

I'll take my chances!

WOW!

Did I just say that?

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

I have to agree with Eldorado. Obama may sour the people so much that they will be reluctant to vote another liberal Democrat into the white house.

RELH

It's all about the economy. short of an actual scandal the economy is the only thing that can keep Hillary from a cake walk to the whitehouse.

Pray for disaster, that's your only hope.

Stay thirsty my friends

Yes the disaster is ObamaCare, but the free fall will be Benghazi. Mark my word heads will fall before the 2016 election. Hillary will be toast!

"So far ? no one is out there talking about national defense," he continued. "The economy's important, immigration's important but the fact is if we don't survive as a nation, none of that matters."

No one gives a crap about national defence its all about the economy always has been always will be. King is a dumbass no way he can win.

"I'll admit it, that's hella funny! Good to see you around 202, I wish you would return on a regular basis there's a lot of bruised low lying fruit on here lately. You should be on here on a regular basis especially since it was your political carpet bombing at the campfire that inspired this forum!"
Thank you Forthewall

We have more than enough military, and without an economy we can't afford any military . we have more danger of being bought out as a nation than overpowered by force.

If we go by the constitution, which is optional to conservatives when it doesn't fit the agenda , our military is already far overdone.

Who knows what parts of Obamacare will work and what won't, who knows what will even take effect. and what does that have to do with Hillary? nothing. if in 3 years parts of the HCB are in place and very unpopular she can run on changing it. what a great chance to look like a free thinking moderate. not that you'd like that, but voters like myself I would.

Stay thirsty my friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom