Petition to charge Hillary

lol...really??? It don't work like that...of course the way it is supposed to work don't work either.

I never even thought about the Berners but looks like it burst their bubble and they are all mad and want her head. I honestly think they thought she would be indicted and that the old Jew would take the prize. As dumb as the right wingers. She was never going to be charged by a democrat administration.

If you sign the petition, you can expect to be audited by the IRS, and placed on the terrorist watch list by the FBI.

It's a free country though, so you're free to sign it.

117,000 +
I believe that is the fastest any petition ever went over the 100,000 threshold.
Going for a million + in 30 days

LAST EDITED ON Jul-07-16 AT 08:16AM (MST)[p]Should go far beyond that, Trump has several million supporters.

Supporters who know Trump can't win by the vote he needs the competition eliminated.

You people have the same thing going Tanya Harding did. if you can't beat them take them out before the contest.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Anaconda,

Other than express the dislike for the way this was handled what exactly does signing this petition accomplish? It isn't binding in any sense and the AG has already said she will not charge Hillary with anything.

I get the dislike for Hillary and the process but this petition won't accomplish anything.

Nemont

>Anaconda,
>
>Other than express the dislike for
>the way this was handled
>what exactly does signing this
>petition accomplish? It isn't
>binding in any sense and
>the AG has already said
>she will not charge Hillary
>with anything.
>
>I get the dislike for Hillary
>and the process but this
>petition won't accomplish anything.
>
>Nemont

If you believe Hillary should be charged, it gives you a voice, something tens of millions of Americans rarely have with this administration. A voice we will not have if Hillary is elected.
It could and should become a news story and an embarrassment to Obama, Clinton and Lynch.

Besides, turn the question around, what does it cost or accomplish NOT signing it ?

President Obama has said that the Whitehouse will address any petition that gathers over 100,000 signatures in 30 days.
I believe this petition has reached that goal faster than any petition in the history of "We the people" petitions.
That alone makes it a news story, and if it gets more signatures that any other petition, it will get some level of news coverage.

Do I believe it will result in charges ?
No, of course not.
I have said all along that no matter what the F.B.I. finds, she will never face charges.
It is sad, but Trump is right, the system is rigged.
People with the Clintons kind of power and influence never face serious charges (unless they piss off someone even more powerful than they are).
If you don't see the value in getting a staggering number of signatures on this petition, than perhaps I cannot explain it, but it seem obvious to me.

Hitting the crack again ? maybe we've figured out why in an economy like this you can't find work.

I figured you were either too lazy or too useless to an employer. or is it you can't pass a drug test?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom