Peyton goes to Denver!

SO AWESOME!~!!!!!!!!

He instantly makes this team better!! Now if they get busy with free agency and get a good draft...this team has serious potential!!!! I am loving it!!!!!!!!!!!!

485692_2006236211430_1709408607_1066487_105526377_n.jpg

Go Donkeys. Now, sucker some team into taking Tebow off your hands

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

Manning would have been a better fit in S.F. That team is set just needing a championship caliber QB like Payton to lead them.

Eldorado

Or the Titans. Still, I am glad. Been a Denver fan for many years.

>Manning would have been a better
>fit in S.F. That team
>is set just needing a
>championship caliber QB like Payton
>to lead them.
>
>Eldorado

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

The news I've been waiting on! Looking forward to this year now!

Now we just need mtmuley to start his annual Dallas superbowl post so we can get this season started!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-19-12 AT 01:20PM (MST)[p]Eel - looks like that Skunk Ape really messed with your mind! This "one good hit" crap is just crap - he has no more risk than any other player in the NFL. You would think he was a porcelain tea cup someone had glued back together.

And, if he had gone to San Fran I am sure your tune would be different! Just as sour about it as you are about turtle hunting I can see.

So - tell us more about this Skunk Ape encounter that DoubleShell is telling us all about!??

Kenny - shut up or I am going to pay Tonya Harding to come whack your other knee! LOL!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Congrats to Denver...good move.

Don't agree on 1st big hit and he is done theory. But who the **## is he going to throw to.

Still think niners was the best fit 'spesly if he wants to go to the Super Bowl.

He won't go to the Bowl in Denver.!!

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

A HUGE mistake, in my opinion....which is worth about as much as Peyton's High school jock strap box.

Pull this thread up on Thanksgiving and see where we are. I'll eat crow instead of turkey, if I am wrong.

You don't need a parachute to skydive.
You do however, need a parachute to
skydive.......twice.

nickman, what's to lose?
The contract protects Denver if he reinjures that neck.
And even if he's only at 80% of what he used to be, that's 80% better than 95% of the other QB's that play the game and 100% better both physically and mentally than what we had!
Tebow brought a lot to the team, but he's not a quarterback!!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-19-12 AT 05:40PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-19-12 AT 05:37?PM (MST)

Roy, without Tebow Denver doesn't have a prayer. Try and deny that!:)

Edit: I see a $95 million neck sprain, sorry. Peyton is the smarter of the Manning boys.

Eel

So.... Signing Manning suddenly gets the Broncos a good running back, quality recievers and a solid defense? Guess I missed that part. Bet his brother wins more games than he does. Still, a weak, really weak division must have been appealing. mtmuley

Broncos just became a contender.They have good receivers-just never had anyone good throwing to them!Peyton can make good receivers great.Manning and Elway have a plan.He didn't just go there cause he likes the mtns!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-19-12 AT 07:33PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/1335tebowsprayer.jpg

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

The Colts were 18-1 odds to go to and win the Super Bowl prior to last season or #5 in ranking. And ended up with the number one pick in the draft without Manning.

If at full potential he made a horrible team a contender then i think he makes the Broncos who are at least mediocre a contender if he is at least 75% IMO.

They went to and won a playoff game with Tebow (who i learned from all the "experts" here cannot play QB in the NFL) so who knows? My bet is NOBODY HERE! Haha.

You guys are a bunch of haters LOL!

Kenny, i usedto like you! Haha!

I am a little concerned for his health though?

Bill

Kill the buck that makes YOU happy!

RE: Peyton goes down on some guy in Denver!

The only reason the Donkeys did as well as they did last year, was because of Tebows legs. It was as if he had 2 linemen blocking for him, and he just ran around until he found a guy open, or just through the defense.

Manning doesn't have that. And now he has even less mobility in his neck/back (to see where the rush is coming from) look out from your blind side!

If they are smart, they'll put 9 guys blocking and send 1 guy on a pass route, and if he has enough time, he'll complete a pass or 2.

As I feel about Dallas(their fans), 1 win for Denver(their fans) is too many in my book.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Mar-20-12 AT 07:13AM (MST)[p]Well Tag - the real reason that Tebow had to run so much before completing the passes he did is because he can ONLY throw to open receivers and doesn't make decisions fast enough to know who will be open before they are because he can't read a defense.

Are you telling me that Peyton has lost his ability to read a defense and throw before the coverage has a chance to catch up? The offense they will run with Manning will be like night and day compared to the High School spread option attack they adopted with Tebow in the middle of their win streak last year.

Everyone keeps running on the defense too - but weren't they the ones getting the credit when Tebow was winning last year and everyone didn't want to admit he was leading the team pretty well?

Don't get me wrong, I am a BIG Tebow fan, I am also realistic about his abilities to throw the football in a Pro-style offense. I would love to see the Broncos keep him, but it doesn't look like it is going to happen. Just not enough room for both and he can't run the same type of offense that Manning will. They can't keep him around just as a gimmick.

HOOK 'EM!

I wasn't meaning to say he won't be able to read a D's initial set up, just that his ability to react to the changes once the ball is snapped will be slowed.

Not being able to swivel his head without turning his shoulders WILL affect his throwing.

I have NO doubt the offense will LOOK completely different(less high-schooly/more professional) but in my best guestimate, you will not be seeing a Peyton Manning that you've ever seen before.

To give him too much credit for what he has done in years past is just what I would expect from a team that had the kneeling freak running the show last year

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Good point. He probably will be different, but I think the neck injury and health concerns are being overhyped. The truth is always somewhere in the middle. Which is better than Tebow or Orton.

HOOK 'EM!

The ONLY people that are "over hyping" his injuries are the Denver haters and nay sayers. They hated on Tebow and they are now hating on Manning, someone they probably liked prior to this move.
If he was so fragile, why was SF so willing to trade an already superbowl ready QB Alex Smith for him??
Why were 12 teams interested in him, that's over half the league!

Denver management didn't want the "tebow circus" even though the fans did, it put WAY too much pressure on the entire franchise. They knew the only way to kill the circus was to replace Tim with something bigger......MUCH BIGGER.

The press conference was AWESOME!!!!! Both Petyon and Elway answered LOTS of questions and it they both said some great things!

All I know...that it is FUN being a Bronco fan!!! Good times and bad.....I am just thinking we are headed into some of those GREAT times!!!

Tebow to the Jets for a 4th round pick...ESPN says.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Love the pictures Roy.
Denver is the team to beat in that division.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

"Denver is the team to beat in that division."

That's an understatement!!
The only team that will give us a light threat will be San Diego, but even at that we will dominate the AFC West.....and then some!! :)

Slam don't be penciling them in yet, they still have to play football.
Mtmuley will tell all about the great team the Cowgirls had and it all fell apart. Oakland and San Diego isn't pushovers.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Yeah, Gator is right. Adding Peyton seems like a great addition, but an instant contender? NO. Besides, look at some recent history. Green Bay last year for example. I bet it takes a year or two for Manning to get comfortable and for the Broncos to add all the pieces. Then, maybe a playoff run or two. If the neck holds up. mtmuley

I think if his neck heals and the nerve damage clears up he will be a HUGE improvement for the passing game and will make every offensive weapon better. Their defense is capable of better than average play which is more than the Colts D could say in some of the years he was there and they still were competitve. They need a def. tackle or two. Maybe another safety. I loved Tebow but the NFL adjusts to gimmick or simple offenses after they have six or seven game films to study and then its all over so he would have needed to improve his passing game NO QUESTION.

I think the other players will have to adjust to Peyton moreso than him to them, his work ethic is EPIC and they will need to do the same and dedicate to the system or IMO get left behind. I predict he will (if healthy) do great as he expects so much of himself and teammates there will be no choice. If it doesnt work it wont be Peyton's fault and he will stay, the other pieces will get right or get out.

Bill

Kill the buck that makes YOU happy!

I'm with Kenny! Them damn donkeys! As soon as I heard the news I thought about slammy and FLEH. You guys got those woodies under control yet?:)

It's always an adventure!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom