phone app.

billc

Anyone know a cell phone app that would show landowners land and public land.Got the cabelas recon but not sure it is all I am looking for.Was hoping just to use the gps on the cell.Thanks billc

Backcountry navigator pro. I have this app and use it all the time. I think it was like 12 bucks and you can buy almost every western state blm state land overlay for a couple bucks more per state. Very useful. They also have a demo version so you can check it out before you purchase.

Have you looked at huntinggpsmaps.com. It not a cell phone app but a chip that goes in your gps. This is an awesome tool to tell you what is private and not. You can also buy a app that overlays google earth and will tell you what you want to know. It will even tell you who the registered land owner is

The cabelas app works like a charm as long as you turn on the Public land layers. It is as good as any color quad that you will find. You can also cache maps so you can use them with the phones gps if you don't have service to pull the maps in.

It's legit. I have used it to help find water holes on several different occasions by using the aerial photo layer along with the public land layer.

definatly go with backcountry navigator pro pay the 9 bucks for it and it tracks you even with no cell service it is great and has topo maps if you download them great app

+1 Backcountry Pro is the best map app I have found for android. It replaced my Garmin that has hunting gps maps installed on it.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom