Phone Skope

H

hoghunter

I need some help, I am looking for a phone skope adapter for a pair of vortex crossfire binoculars and am wondering if anyone can help me find one.

I am sure Phone Skope can help you out. I have a adapter for my spotter and my bino's. Do you have their number ?

Phone Skope? So Mr. Hog can you when you have time explain to us old timers what tha Hel@ you are talking about? Are you trying to use Bino's and talk at the same time? Using those Bino's

))))------->

You take picture threw your bino's using your smart phone .Most of the time threw your spotter. But I have a adapter for my binos and my spotting scope.

I'm not sure Phone Skope has an adapter for binos. Their products from my understanding are specific to phone and spotter, meaning if you have one for a certain phone it will not work with a different phone and the same regarding the spotter. Smart Optix is the universal system. You are able to use any phone on any type of optic, be it a spotter, binocular, or rifle scope. Check their website out. Also, the smart optix is less expensive than Phone Skopes. Hope that helps.

Phone Skope makes an adapter for almost anything you can dream up to put one on. Contact them and they will hook you up. The new adjustable pieces will adapt for all your needs. Buy two adapters and you can use them on anything you want. Cheston is awasome and will make it work. I think they can even build you a specific one if wanted.

Yes phone skope has adapters for everything. I have one for my Leica Geovids. My Vortex Razor spotting scope. My nephew has one for his Go Pro . Cheston is great to work with. If you need his number I can get it for you.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom