Photo Upload Help Needed

Founder

Founder Since 1999
This isn't particularly a thread on hunting, but I do need some help. I'm sure some of you have noticed the sideways pics that get posted from time to time. Well, I think I have that issued resolved.

The photo upload script should now detect the orientation of photos from phones. I just need a few of you to help me test it. I have an iphone and have uploaded both portrait and landscape photos and they seem to orient correctly. I'm asking a few of you to test it out as well and post a pic or two to this thread.

Doesn't have to be a hunting pic (of course that would be more fun), but no inappropriate photos. Just use the script with pics from your phone or computer, portrait and landscape shots and upload them so that I know all works. It would be nice to not have to see sideways photos. Hope I got it!!!

When you reply to this thread, click on "CLICK HERE to Upload Your Photo(s)" to upload image. Copy address and paste it here.

Portrait from PC
42358zzzzzzzz.jpg

Landscape from PC
93654dscn0108.jpg

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Landscape from iPhone
94845img7449.jpg

Portrait from iPhone
16558img7350.jpg

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

I Think it be Workin!

76585huntin.jpg

[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U. in My Future,Ya She's got a
way with Words[/font]

Takes a big buck to balance the back side to the front side elk.

There's about ten jokes I can think of that go with that pic.

Sorry I can't help founder. I still don't know how to post any pic from my phone on here.

>
734252016blacktail001.jpg

>
>
18262016blacktail003.jpg

8122218262016blacktail003eel.jpg

56736734252016blacktail001eel.jpg

I don't know - looks like there still might be a bug or two...

;-)

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

31124perfectswinghr.jpg

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

66608kamreesigning.jpg

I know it's not hunting related but might be of some interest to a few people on here. This is me and my daughter and her beat friend. They had just signed their Letters of Intent to play softball next year with North Platte Community College in North Platte Nebraska. My daughter is a pitcher and her friend is her catcher on our travel team. Kamree had other offers for divion II schools but chose to go to a smaller school to start.

>bess....can you get your pic to
>turn sideways???

As In Tee Tee's Down?

[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U. in My Future,Ya She's got a
way with Words[/font]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom