Photos?

greatwestern

Very Active Member
Was going to post some pics of some of the West's nice 2012 rams...what's going on with the photo upload on here?

Thanks

Ah hell, nevermind...just seen the new upload requirements, and they are beyond the scope of of my current computer skills and patience

Apologies for the false alarm

Come on GW,
Don't tease us like that. I love your sheep pics and you always have great rams for us to gawk at. Give it another go, or email them to me and maybe I can get them up. If nothing else, I will get to see them.
Rick
([email protected])

LAST EDITED ON Jul-13-12 AT 08:51AM (MST)[p]Hey Rick, check email bud...thanks for helpin out this techno-tard :)

I wouldn't get too excited though, all the rams are just banana headed little nippers

**edit---pics are in two separate emails

LAST EDITED ON Jul-14-12 AT 09:26AM (MST)[p]Here are greatwestern's "little nipper" pics.
What a tease!!

http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/4016img_0036_(1).jpg
8310img_0018.jpg

2967img_0022.jpg

3998img_0145.jpg

2328img_0193.jpg

8731img_0204.jpg

2792img_0212.jpg

3940img_0217.jpg

9614img_0249.jpg

HE HAS MORE!!!
BUT I WILL ALSO TEASE AND POST THEM A LITTLE LATER!

THANKS GW!

Ha, "little nippers". "Nice pics GW, did you get my message about the rams by your house. I am going on a scouting trip for muleys in a couple weeks i'll call you.

Nmbighorn

Hey thanks LBH buddy, you got the skeelz man...I may have to hit ya up for a tutorial ;)

Yessir Ike, I did get your message...there are quite a few real nice up and comers in that herd eh? Haven't seen either of the old transplanted dudes yet this year, they could be toast...glad ya got the deer tag, seen a couple nice bucks so far, we'll hook up soon brother

Glad y'all are enjoying the photos...Rick has a few more nipper pics that he is more than welcome to post up anytime

Cheers everyone, and best of luck to all of this season's Wild Sheep Hunters!

Adam

OK!
Da Boss says post em, so here you go...

Little Nippers-Round Two!

9329img_0256.jpg

6750img_0269.jpg

5973img_0307.jpg

2722img_0310.jpg

9077img_0355.jpg

5888img_0381.jpg

5700img_0415.jpg

2690img_0443.jpg

5774img_0484.jpg

Disclaimer...I didn't want to be accused of contributing to any sheep hunter's eye balls exploding because of mega ram over-exposure, thus I separated the pics to extend your viewing pleasure!

Adam, You da MAN!!!

Damnation GW, those are some sweet pics!

Thanks for letting us enjoy the friuts of your hard work!

Zeke

Z man, if you've seen some of the monstrocities that are being found in the Big Sky Country so far this season you'd agree that my rams are indeed Little Nippers :)

GW,
I am honored to help the sheep master with my limited "skeelz"!
Those NM sheep are legit and I'd be proud to tag one of your "little nippers". Besides, you can't be comparing yours rams with the breaks rams because those Montana boys put steroids in the grass up there. Just not fair!
You want to see "little nippers" come to Utah! ha.

Indeed LBH, apples to oranges...however, according to B&C, they're all the same fruit! Thereby my southerns (they ain't all from nuevo mekseeko!) become but wee little nippers :)

And yessir, I have seen some extra fine little nippers of all 3 races come out of the beehive state ;)

Thanks again bud, cheers'

Big or little, I love them all if they have too many rings to count!
Thanks again GW for thinking enough of the MM crew to share!
Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom