Pic of how close deer are to my brother

S

supersider34

Here is a pic of my brother hunting. I was video taping it. but no bucks where in the group of doe's. but just to show how close he was to them.
fca15089.jpg

fca2e9e9.jpg

Super34,

Is this one of those Camo commercials. I can't see your brother in this pic!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-16-03 AT 08:53PM (MST)[p]His head is right by her rump is silohetted by it.He is in the rocks.

fca2e9e9.jpg

That's kinda what I thought, good work guys, kill camo job!! If only there was a big horned one, that would have been a clean shot! I assume you guys bowhunt like me, I love being close enough that you can count the hairs on thier nose!

P.S-See that your trying out your talents as a photog. Keep it up your gett'in better I know it's not easy as it looks, I did a little when I was younger, it's hard to photo wildlife!!

RP

Bought a capsure USB fron tiger direct thanks to Western KS he told me about it and I am trying to take the pics off my video camera to put on here so everyone can see some of the bucks I video taped in the last couple years. It is a blast but the quality is not as good as coming off my cam corder. But I think everyone can get the jiff of the bucks i see.

fca2e9e9.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom