Pics from the El Paso SCI banquet

B

balz

Here are few pics of my booth down at the SCI banquet this weekend in El Paso sorry there isn't more of all the other stuff I was pretty busy all weekend and didn't get much of a chance to wonder around. Hope you like them. If any of you are interested I believe there were about 700 folks there last night and they raffled and auctioned off more guns and hunts than any banquet I have ever attended. Lots of fun for sure.
47afa4913491b11a.jpg

47afa4b035018022.jpg

47afa554438044fc.jpg

Here are a few close up of some of the larger pieces that I took down there with me.
47afa6ca4a81db1b.jpg

47afa7324c0b6cea.jpg

47afa7594cf55dd5.jpg

I live in Las Cruces, and no I don't really have a show room just yet I have a wall that I use in my shop to display most of my mounts that are mine.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom