Pics From Tonight - Goats

ForkWest

Very Active Member
So the kids love to play in the ditch when I irrigate the back lawn. Wife thinks they'll drown to death if I don't keep and eye on them. So, with one eye on the kids the other eye was in the scope and this is what I found tonight.

Goats! And lots of em! I've watched them up on the peaks for years now but have never seen this many out at one time. I counted 91 in 3 big groups. You Willard Peak tag holders have it too easy.

4945005small.jpg

5460008small.jpg

5212010small.jpg

Three things crossed my mine with that last Pic
One-That's a lot of goats
Two-Don't show the wife that Pic with the arrows on the goats and not the kids
Three-Climbing to the top of that mountain I don't think classifies as easy for the tag holders

Thanks for sharing Forky!

With the basin still snowed in and the road up to N.Ogden pass trailhead closed till mid-August----I have been bushwacking up from N.Ogden below Ben Lomond----sure is allot of big flocks of Mnt. Goats this year--don't know if they are just hanging together more than in the past or if there just is that many???

Robb

Talk about a back yard with a view! Those rascals are sure easy to spot this time of year aren't they!!!

Don't forget the swimming trunks Bull so you can go for a dip with the kids! Cool Pics Forks.

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

My good friend drew a tag this year with 4 points. Should be a fun hunt, wont be hard to kill one just a matter of trying to find the one he wants. But with them giving out twice as many tags this year there will be a good number of hunters on that hill. Moose/goat/and all the bird hunters it should be interesting?
Maybe I will just come set up my scope on your lawn and guide him in. Do you think he will be able to see the hand signals as we cook steaks and sip Mtn. Dew?

Yea I got a buddy who drew with 10pts he's bummend about the increase, they should of split the season.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom