Pics of the bull hit up parleys ???

c3

Very Active Member
Wondering if anyone happened to have pics of a bull elk that was hit up parleys last week? I heard it was a 5x5.

Curious with all the fences and boondoggles going on up there with game crossings and such, how an animal like that gets hit still.

Cheers, Pete

...all these pics and not a single utard can post one here??

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

A 4 point bull gets hit by a vehicle and makes the www... WOW! Aa far as the fencing that has been installed it has made a world of difference in parleys. That road was a slaughter house before.

Thanks for posting the pic brutus.

I was just curious if was one of the bulls I've filmed this summer. The fences have definitely prevented nearly all road kill up there, but...

The fences have created a radically different distribution of critters up that way. Many elk that come down on the south side cross the bridge below mtn dell dam in the winter and get stuck on the north side permanently. They then spend almost their whole season on private land east of the front.

Not convinced that many of these critters will ever come back south at the top of the canyon to ever use that game bridge.

Time will tell. Would love to be proved wrong.

Cheers, Pete

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom