Pictures of guns

B_F_E

Long Time Member
Here's a photo of a Colt frontier scout, Arizona territorial centennial, 1963.

4515924d7bbd08e6.jpg

Show some gun photos, please.

Custom COlt pre-1911 era built by Sam Colt himself and presented to Teddy Roosevelt, cal .45 with custom snake grips.

That pistoley has a remarkable resemblence to the Ruger but there is something kinda weird,, what is it??

Nice guns gents!
Like the wood on that thuty-thuty Steve! Is that oil that penetrated the wood towards the reciever or is it natural? Looks cool. Purty!

I'll try and get some pics up soon too.

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

#11 is an model 1890 Winchester .22
pump. I've never seen one with a color case
harden rec. Very nice rifle.

feddoc--that mystery gun looks a lot like a Grendel P-30--wonder if those boys in Florida still make them!

rump

Good eyes, Rump.....I think they quit making them a long time ago, about the time of the high capacity magazine ban. I have two of them and would love to get a carbine model.

I can't contain myself, feddoc--I've gotta say it.
You've got TWO, and I've got none--I sense an imbalance in the universe (but probably one I can't cure with my measly checkbook, though!).
Nice brace of pistols to have in a collection!

rump

THEKILLINGMACHINE.jpg

451e9c342c6c7689.jpg

it's not a cool collector's piece but i like the pic.
beautiful pieces by the way guys.
eelgrass...i've got the same 30-30, used to use it for whitey's back east all the time
i've been thinking about trying the new hornady ammo in it

Sweet gun Trigger.
Your as well Jack, looks like a good long range big stick.

BTW, I don't own all the guns I've posted, I've jusy been surfing & saving photos of notable guns like the one below.

451e9f783550bb33.jpg

Nice Luger BFE, dad has one just like it.

Um, its not just the one on the left that is a man. Those 3 are all named Lola, L O L A Lola!

you can probably read what the gun is and where its from, but where did I see it? Someone I'm sure will know. BTW, yes I am a bit of a Bonanza fan.

P1000064.jpg

Keep the Sun at Your Back and the Wind in Your Face

Thanks BFE... i've got one of those too...
thinking about tricking it out some
it's great plinker

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom