Pine Valley Rifle

B&C4

LAST EDITED ON Oct-21-19 AT 06:41PM (MST)[p]My dad and grandpa have Pine Valley rifle tags this season. We went out last weekend in the Tobin Wash area out past Veyo. We also hunted near Enterprise in the Flat Top area. Was looking for some general advice on the unit or general areas to explore. I have researched and looked some into the "North Hills" area that is northwest of Enterprise stretching up near Modena. Would like to learn more if possible. I realize its a last minute effort, but if anyone had any tips or suggestions about the unit it would be greatly appreciated!

I'm curious to hear how they did out there. I hunted PV during the muzzleloader season around Enterprise and Veyo. Tough hunt for us and everyone else we talked to.

We hunted out that way with my nephew. In all of the area's you spoke of. We didn't see a lot of deer. He was only here Saturday and Sunday. We saw only about 20 doe's and one three point buck. He shot the the three point buck. My oldest son didn't have a tag . But he was helping his father in law and brother in law. They where further down south a little.They found a nice four point buck up a canyon bedded under a Cedar tree. It seems with the lack of rain and feed the animals may have moved from there normal areas this year. Even though we haven't had any snow to move them. We still have had cold enough weather to kill off the vegetation.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom