Pine Valley Unit

Made that drive last year.....hour to St George and then another hour to Enterprise which is on the northern side of the unit. If you hunt the south end, you'll be in the unit within an hour and 15.

Make some phone calls to the meat processors in St George and get advice from them. I know at least 1 of them live in Enterprise and knows where to find deer.

Extremely dry already this year, scout a few area. The unit likely will have some fires and on a normal moistures year it has a few.

a few options in enterprise or pine valley (the city) and definitely in Cedar City which would be way better locations to stay.

majority of the deer are north of St George.

That sucks, Paul....how many points did you have going in? Did you apply for early season? We drew with 4 NR points last year.

I only had three. My son-in-law, his dad, and a friend didn't draw with 4. Early. By the time I draw it will be hunted out! pc

PS Thanks for all the help anyway.

I only had three. My son-in-law, his dad, and a friend didn't draw with 4. Early. By the time I draw it will be hunted out! pc

PS Thanks for all the help anyway.
As a nonresident pine valley and Panguitch are the harder units to draw. Lots of Vegas and California flock there due to the fact it’s close to the border.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom