PISSED OFF!!

N

nmbullfighter

well getting ready to go elk hunting tomorrow and stop in at Sportsmans Warehouse in albuquerque to get some stuff..its usually my local hang out since my good friends run the archery department there..well come out 20 minutes later to find my truck windows broken out and my brand new Springfield XD-40 pistol missing in the middle of the damn day in the front row of the parking lot..damn bastards!! turns out im the 5th truck hit at that store..so hunters beware... i dont hold nothing against sportsmans though..they did a great job with surveillance video and helping me clean my truck up

That is horrible man. Sorry to hear it. Hopefully you will get some sort of resolution, and at the very least they will bust these a-holes. A good reminder to us all to be heads up, especially at Sportmans I guess.

Heads up on your trips guys and where possible make sure to secure or bring your guns, optics, etc into your homes or motel rooms at night with you. (that is of course unless you are staying at the same hotel as Obama as happened to a hunter in Denver during the DNC convention).

Thats sucks man..sorry bout that. Thanks for the heads up tho.
Awhile back, a couple gang bangin lookin dudes went in and stole some stuff. One of the sportsmans workers chased him down in the parking lot and caught him. Cops sure got there in a hurry.
Glad to see one got busted.
-Raptor

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom