Pistol Brace Ban, 120 days to register

30Hart

Very Active Member
Dropped Friday, pistol braces on guns make them SBRs now and you have 120 days to register or its a felony. Waiving the fee at least. Bypassed Congess all together hope it gets thrown out.

Feds must be short on cash or the attorneys must not have enough work or our prison systems must be short on inmates or they just feel like making a hole bunch of legal citizens criminals with a felony or they want to reduce the number of redneck voters or they just have a hardon for legal gun owners and won't be happy until they have full control over all citizens.

Thanks for sharing. I was not aware this was coming.

So if 30Hart had not posted this, who the he!! would have EVER heard about it?

This is reminiscent of the new, as of January 01, 2023, mandatory ADULT ATV/OHV certification. Y'all been certified in Utah yet? My bet is you have not but the State is just waiting to ticket you!

The current Branden administration is trying their hardest to turn all gun owners into criminals and none of us would even know until it's too late and we land in court!

When will decent people wake the he!! up?

Zeke

So the braces are not being banned. So use the brace as designed, no problem, get a video of it being fired on your shoulder- problem. This will be interesting.

"Nothing in this rule bans stabilizing braces or the use of stabilizing braces on pistols."

So the braces are not being banned. So use the brace as designed, no problem, get a video of it being fired on your shoulder- problem. This will be interesting.

"Nothing in this rule bans stabilizing braces or the use of stabilizing braces on pistols."
True, not banned but more restricted and difficult to get, let alone being time consuming and probably expensive in the future to maintain your "permitted" status.. Best not kid ourselves, it costs money somewhere (me and you) since Big Gov does nothing for free!!!

Yes boys, we're about to all be crooks!

There's a point system which in certain cases makes the brace banned as is and if you want to keep it on you have to register it as a SBR. Both mine are banned period. I can take them off and use gun without them, I can install a barrel 16 inches or longer on it, I can destroy the whole gun, turn it in to ATF or register it as SBR. 200 is waived.

I find it funny that the same people who claim the .223 rem/.556 nato is underpowered go and chop the barrel down to slow it down and weaken it even more not to mention that A16” .223 is loud enough as it is.
Personally I don’t think it’s worth the hassle to register an SBR just to save a few inches over a 16” barreled, collapsible stock carbine.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom