Pistol/Tripod Indoor Range

PleaseDear

Long Time Member
I like to shoot my pistols during winter at an Indoor range.

This year I'm trying out a Tripod that has boo-coo options and is very compact lite weight.

Robb

IMG_0931.jpg

IMG_0975.jpg

IMG_0971.jpg

Tripod has different leg height options and lock into place as you select the one, ya want to use.

It goes as high as 7ft.

Not sure why that high but whatever.....

IMG_0956.jpg

IMG_0957.jpg

IMG_0958.jpg

IMG_0954.jpg

Folds up very compact

Breaks down as a Walking stick too.

I was hitting pretty dang good on my target with this tripod assisting.

IMG_0960.jpg

IMG_0961.jpg

IMG_0963.jpg

IMG_0933.jpg

I'm pretty strict about cleaning my weapons after shooting and of course Safety 1st while at the range.

All in all, a good morning @ the range and learning this new tripod.

Robb

IMG_0966.jpg

IMG_0947.jpg

IMG_0968.jpg

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom