Places to stay at Island Park ID?

northwyohunter

I was just curious about places to stay around island park. we have a family reunion this weekend there and everyone is camping. We have a month old baby and dont wanna camp with her.
I have looked on around on the internet and all i can find are mini cabins...they will work just wonderin if anyone has stayed aroun there before?
Thanks
Ty

I stay down in Ashton at a hotel.

Nice and clean and very close/scenic drive each way.

I am hunting there when I do this and not at a family type function.

Beautiful area with wildlife, Grizz and wolves.

Robb

I have a cabin that I stay in IP, so I am not an expert on hotels. Ashton is not a bad option. Depending on where the reunion is, Ashton would be about 20-40 minutes. If you do stay in Ashton, make sure at least once you drive the scenic way and see Mesa Falls (especially upper). Great place for a picnicGet a Big Judd burger at big Judds in Ashton.
You could stay in West Yellowstone, but it is usually more expensive. Places to check in IP are Ponds Lodge, Henrys Fork Lodge (Last Chance), Robins Roost, or Wildrose Ranch. I have never actually stayed at any of them. There is lots to do. Good luck!

Call Macks Inn. I don't know if they have any room but it's a start. If they are full see if they know anyone that isn't. Good luck and float the river. It is a good time!

BUGLEMN

Float the river at Macks Inn for sure! You probably can't get a room with such short notice, but get there early one morning and book a trip to float the river. It's cheap and a lot of fun. If you decide to fish, drift a worm behind the boat while you float down the river. That is one of my favorite places ever!

Thank you for all the info. I hope to get some fun stuff done but with a month old baby gonnna be tough...ill leave her and mom with the fam, and ill go fishing :)
Thanks again,
Ty

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom