Please, call me Rico

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
I'm sure Joe Friday can tell us why this isn't a possibility

Why The Trump Organization Now Risks Being Charged As A Criminal Enterprise

The RICO Act was specifically designed, as?Graff explains, ?to charge the bosses at the top of crime syndicates?people a step or two removed from the actual crimes committed, those whose will is made real, even without a direct order. Exactly, it appears, as Mr. Trump did at the top of his family business.?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/steved...harged-as-a-criminal-enterprise/#3d7ff6843a18

5884662516screenshot20180130165723.jpg

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

Well I guess this means that Russian collusion thingy didn't work so let's see if this'll stick to the wall.

#livelikezac

Laugh and show your ignorance .

It's probably already underway in the southern district of NY.

https://www.justsecurity.org/62120/ruminations-rico-asset-forfeiture-trump-business-empire/

The fact Grassley has asked to see Trump's tax returns if the dems get them has to raise a few eye brows. if the GOP decides they can't stop what's coming might they join in ? if you have a dead duck president who cannot win reelection why not join the Koch brothers before it's too late and get a horse in the race. it's coming.

Al Capone beat almost as many charges as Trump faces. but his tax fraud put him in the pen. Capone was a hell of a lot smarter and more organized so this is like comparing Einstein and a chimp. but he still lost the war. Trump is willing to die to protect his tax returns, why ?

The sooner you chumps STFU the less crow you're going to dine on. and sooner than you imagined.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>
>Laugh and show your ignorance .
>
>
>It's probably already underway in the
>southern district of NY.
>
>
>https://www.justsecurity.org/62120/ruminations-rico-asset-forfeiture-trump-business-empire/
>
>
> The fact Grassley has asked
>to see Trump's tax returns
> if the dems get
>them has to raise a
>few eye brows.
>if the GOP decides they
>can't stop what's coming might
>they join in ?
> if you have a
>dead duck president who cannot
>win reelection why not join
>the Koch brothers before it's
>too late and get a
>horse in the race.
> it's coming.
>
>Al Capone beat almost as
>many charges as Trump faces.
> but his tax fraud
>put him in the pen.
> Capone was a hell
>of a lot smarter and
>more organized so this is
>like comparing Einstein and a
>chimp. but he still
>lost the war.
>Trump is willing to die
>to protect his tax returns,
> why ?
>
> The sooner you chumps STFU
>the less crow you're going
>to dine on. and
>sooner than you imagined.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends
How did Syphallis work out for Capone

Who would have ever figured these two freaks would be running the country.

Rudy likes being grabbed by WTF ever Trump is grabbing down there.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Are you thinking tertiary syphillis related dementia as a possible insanity plea for your boy? Based on all the skanks he's payed off, it is certainly a possibility.
>
>
> How
>did Syphallis work out for
>Capone

>Are you thinking tertiary syphillis related
>dementia as a possible insanity
>plea for your boy? Based
>on all the skanks he's
>payed off, it is certainly
>a possibility.
>>
>>
>> How
>>did Syphallis work out for
>>Capone
No I wasn?t thinking of Trump but if you look at Bill Clinton that could be a possibility, you really are starting to show some signs of TDS ?

Even the Democrats know that Cohen can not be believed. It has come out his attorney tried to get him a pardon from Trump and was turned down. Cohen lied again to Congress when he stated he never asked for a pardon and would never accept a pardon from trump.
Cohen has no creditability and is a two face liar trying to get back at Trump for refusing his pardon and not letting him be a member of the white house team. He and F. B. I. director Comey make a good team of liars being used by the Democrats.

RELH

>Even the Democrats know that Cohen
>can not be believed. It
>has come out his attorney
>tried to get him a
>pardon from Trump and was
>turned down. Cohen lied again
>to Congress when he stated
>he never asked for a
>pardon and would never accept
>a pardon from trump.
> Cohen
>has no creditability and is
>a two face liar trying
>to get back at Trump
>for refusing his pardon and
>not letting him be a
>member of the white house
>team. He and F. B.
>I. director Comey make a
>good team of liars being
>used by the Democrats.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH
>

RELH,
That's true, Cohen has lost credibility from his lying to Congress. But that's kind of the point isn't it? Organized crime lieutenants aren't the most honorable people in the world. However, as you know, it has more to do with what they have to trade in an investigation of this type.

The question you have to ask yourself, if everything Cohen said in his testimony is a lie, how about the "lie" he told when he said there was no collusion? What would he have to gain from Congress but saying that? The Dems on that committee were foaming at the mouth hoping he would say there was Russian collusion. If it is true and he said it to appease the Republicans he chose a weird issue to try to win them over considering all the other things he said.

I thought it was interesting that the article came from Forbes. They are generally considered to have a right of center bias. Its all about capitalism at Forbes is it not? I mean, there wealthiest American list is something President Trump prides himself for being on.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/right-center/

What Cohen has to trade is not worth a hill of beans unless the Democrats can back it up with a reliable independent source. Have you seen any of that, I have not.
The Democrats are just slinging mud and hoping some of it will stick to the wall. It is getting so outrageous that they are starting to loose support from some Democrat voters. Those voters have finally figured out that their Democrat lawmakers are more concerned with getting rid of Trump then they are concerned about the welfare of the voters that put them in office.

RELH

The entire game being played is just to push the innuendo until the election. Guys like Dude think that will help the democrats. It won't. If Mueller has a nothing burger and the dems continue to nip at heels they are doomed.

So Cohen was lying when he said there was no Russian collusion. Gotcha. So there was Russian collusion? :)

>is getting so outrageous that
>they are starting to loose
>support from some Democrat voters.
>Those voters have finally figured
>out that their Democrat lawmakers
>are more concerned with getting
>rid of Trump then they
>are concerned about the welfare
>of the voters that put
>them in office.
>
>

Can you please provide an independent reliable source that shows they are loosing (sic) support?

Asking for a friend

Who even cares about this so called Russian collusion? What a joke. The Russians didn't cause me, or ANYONE, to vote for Trump. He won because the American people chose him over Hillary. It was a very easy choice. Only a total moron would vote for Hillary. Trump surely did not need Russia's help, and even if he did, they don't have any influence on American voters.

>Can you please provide an independent
>reliable source that shows they
>are loosing (sic) support?
>
>Asking for a friend

Lmao! You couldn't find a poll in Nov 2016 saying Trump was gonna win! How the hell do you expect to find a poll sayin he's gaining support a year and a half from the 2020 elections? TFF

#livelikezac

>
>>Can you please provide an independent
>>reliable source that shows they
>>are loosing (sic) support?
>>
>>Asking for a friend
>
>Lmao! You couldn't find a poll
>in Nov 2016 saying Trump
>was gonna win! How the
>hell do you expect to
>find a poll sayin he's
>gaining support a year and
>a half from the 2020
>elections? TFF
>
>
>#livelikezac

Exactly DW. Yet RELH gets on here and says that like hes quoting some reliable source. Sorta like Trump always saying 70% of the FBI staff voted for him and were glad Comey was fired. It's simply not fact based. But if you say it enough times it becomes true in his mind.

I think people are fed up with the never-ending attack on Trump. I think people are being pushed away. Will the left controlled media create an honest poll reflecting that? Of course not. But if you talk to enough people and you're paying attention to what's going on around you, you can feel it. Ask me to prove it, and I can't.

#livelikezac

Who of the declared Democrats, as of right now, would beat him? I can't see anyone right now who would make enough people turn away from him. Long ways to Nov. 2020 and anything can and most likely will happen between now and then but the shyt show on the left inspires no confidence from any serious person that I know.

Nemont

I thought Trump would win back before the Iowa primary, and I got blasted for sayin so. I was repeatedly asked to show the pathway on the electoral map to a Trump victory. I said there was a serious difference in enthusiasm between the two parties, the turnout would reflect that. Laughed at and ridiculed for not producing sources from a biased media that didn't reflect my thoughts. But he won.

#livelikezac

NVBighorn, I have two family members that are school teachers here in CA. Their fellow Democrat liberal teachers have been voicing their displeasure over the Democrat party and what they feel is now a total witch hunt. They have told my two family members that they will have a hard time voting Democrat if this continues and the Democrat party failing to work at making things better for the voters.
My son said that he has not ever seen such bitter comments from numerous teachers concerning the Democrat party and the fact they are failing to help the average voter. Some of them have stated they will not vote for Trump, but will instead not vote at all due to the piss poor candidates the Democrats have put forth.

For your information, school teachers in CA. are very staunch Democrat voters over most other professions and if they are getting upset, just think what the moderate Democrats are thinking.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Mar-07-19 AT 04:00PM (MST)[p]Bob,

Just because I don't worship Trump doesn't mean I am a liberal. I hate the liberal agenda and their stupid Green New Deal ideas. Just like I hate Trump's stupid ideas and idiotic actions.

As of right now if one had to pick one turd or a pile of shyt, most would pick the turd. That is the state of tribal politics in America. Good policy, good governance, good ideas and qualified people have zero chance to be heard or worse even introduced into American politics. It is us verses them and no "We the people".

Nemont

>NVBighorn, I have two family members
>that are school teachers here
>in CA. Their fellow Democrat
>liberal teachers have been voicing
>their displeasure over the Democrat
>party and what they feel
>is now a total witch
>hunt. They have told
>my two family members that
>they will have a hard
>time voting Democrat if this
>continues and the Democrat party
>failing to work at making
>things better for the voters.
>
> My son said
>that he has not ever
>seen such bitter comments from
>numerous teachers concerning the Democrat
>party and the fact they
>are failing to help the
>average voter. Some of them
>have stated they will not
>vote for Trump, but will
>instead not vote at all
>due to the piss poor
>candidates the Democrats have put
>forth.
>
> For your information, school
>teachers in CA. are very
>staunch Democrat voters over most
>other professions and if they
>are getting upset, just think
>what the moderate Democrats are
>thinking.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>RELH
>
>

RELH and DW,

I THINK there are people who are feeling fed up. And I could probably give you 2 or 3 examples myself. But the point is that's not a statistic. Some of us have never been on board with the radical left OR the radical right. I'm pretty much somewhere in that middle.

So, I think it boils down to Democrats not having a super great agenda to run on this cycle so their strategy is to bring out everything bad in Donald Trump so that people vote on emotion rather than policy.

What sane person seriously wants to get rid of cows and airline travel? I'm still not convinced Trump will even run for re-election given the disastrous first term. I think Trump assumed he would be able to negotiate all kinds of good stuff and not have much trouble doing it but is licking his wounds right now. If I had his money I would tell the American people to ##### off and good luck finding their lily white candidate who will be able to accomplish much in this deeply polarized country.

I think the precedent is being set that becoming POTUS opens up all kinds of cans of worms for not only you but those who surround you. I think it will really hamper a very good potential candidate from even wanting to run. We are probably doomed to the shyt show politicians already in office for future POTUS candidates.

This is why you have to be really careful with an issue like climate change. The left is ready to completely change the way we live our lives based on questionable science and the Republicans are too stupid and spineless to get anything done when given the chance.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-07-19 AT 04:59PM (MST)[p]CA,

So what should be do? I am asking a serious question and I am curious what you believe a viable answer would be?

IMO the two party system and 24 hour media is the problem. There is no way having just two parties can represent the diverse political ideas across 330 Million people. Then pile on that the media is no long news but is an agenda pushing hype machine designed to play to the extremes on both sides so that no reasonable middle ground can be reached.

When Americans openly state that another American is an enemy for holding a different political view, kind makes the idea of our Representative Republic meaningless.

Nemont

We hate Trump,identity politics, punish the rich, and hamstring our economy with climate change regulation will not be a winning message for the Dems in 2020. It wasn't in 2016, but they want to double down on all that now. Throw in the red hot economy and Trump will win in a fair election.

Remember when the mantra was 1% growth is the new normal? Obama had most of us believing it. He might have got lucky but Trump proved that wrong. That was what MAGA was about.

This is all subject to change if and when we get crushed with our debt which nobody in leadership cares about. God help us all when that day arrives.

A poll huh? :)

Good job sleuthing out some statistics for me. I can admit this poll supports your earlier statement.

I found this section especially interesting.

"The drop in Democratic support among white millennials is roughly the same (8%), but most of the defectors in that group seem to have moved to the?Republicans?(6%).
Today, as many white millennials support the Democrats as the Republicans (each 39%). Just two years ago, Democrats still had a 14% lead over Republicans among white millennials. The trends are even more pronounced among white male millennials. Today, this group favors the Republicans over the Democrats by a staggering 11%. In 2016,?Democrats?led white male millennials by 12%".

So the Republican party is gaining more white males. That's the demographic they want and the one that elected Trump.

With the Democrat Choices so far!

Who do you Think is gonna Win?

If Homer had a Nudie Cortez might get a Vote!

But I Don't see much else Happening!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

> With the Democrat Choices so
>far!
>
>Who do you Think is gonna
>Win?
>
>If Homer had a Nudie Cortez
>might get a Vote!
>
>But I Don't see much else
>Happening!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>I know so many people in
>so many places
>They make allot of money but
>they got sad faces
>
>It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Like Obama, Cortez will need to come up with a new birth certificate if she wants to run for President in 2020. The minimum age is 35.

>
>Like Obama, Cortez will need to
>come up with a new
>birth certificate if she wants
>to run for President in
>2020. The minimum age is
>35.

C'mon eel, as a baseball fan you know those Dominican birth certificates are always suspect.

https://youtu.be/MVFqhsv3H1g

#livelikezac

<CA,

So what should be do? I am asking a serious question and I am curious what you believe a viable answer would be?

IMO the two party system and 24 hour media is the problem. There is no way having just two parties can represent the diverse political ideas across 330 Million people. Then pile on that the media is no long news but is an agenda pushing hype machine designed to play to the extremes on both sides so that no reasonable middle ground can be reached.

When Americans openly state that another American is an enemy for holding a different political view, kind makes the idea of our Representative Republic meaningless.

Nemont>

Nemont, IMO it's too late to do anything about it. The two party system is and has been the problem with our government for a very long time. We are deeply divided in the two party system and some would say it's the haves versus the have nots but I don't see it that way although there is some truth to it. We have very rich people on both sides of the aisle and very poor people on both sides of the aisle so I think the divide is based more on disinformation and a stupid electorate than anything else.

While I think the founders were genius in the organisation of the country I don't think that having 535 people representing 330 million people is very practical. When you divide those same 535 individuals into two groups, it even further weakens our individual representation. Couple that with having 9 people that are similarly divided on the Supreme Court and it really becomes very difficult to accomplish anything big.

You're absolutely right that the media is also to blame as well. The media is how the propaganda is put out to people on both sides and unfortunately so many people simply believe everything they see on TV.

I guess what I'm saying is that I believe the divide will only get worse until there is only one option left and that is a civil war. I think that is what we are leaving to our grand kids to deal with and that is pretty unfortunate but I think it's the only thing that would give the USA the reset that it needs. I would hope that true patriots would stand up and fight if something like the New Green Deal was fully implemented but I think that people at that point would be indoctrinated to simply capitulate to a tyrannical government. If 535 people are allowed to implement something like the New Green Deal then the country at that point is lost. The fact that it is even being discussed right now tells me that we're not that far away from what I think is the only solution.

CA,

I hope you're wrong about the civil war idea but you may just be right. What concerns me is whose side will be the right side (NOT political right).

The way history paints the American civil war, the north was right. I'm sure there have been a lot of southerners who would disagree with history. To me the thing that helps to make the north "right" is that's the side the American government was on. Again, the Confederates would not agree.

So again the question is, who would be right? The side the government is on? Or the side they are not on? And how does one know?

It doesn't matter who is right or wrong unfortunately. All that matters is who wins the war because the loser will be irrelevant anyway. If you're fighting for what's morally right and you lose, it doesn't really matter if you were right or wrong because you're shyt sucks now.

To me, I don't think the North was right because the American government was on its side. I think the North was right because they were morally right and luckily for them the American government was on their side too. Had that not been the case and the opposite was true, we would have a much different country today wouldn't we?

I have faith that our American military members would side with what's morally right in the event that they were ordered to fire upon civilians. Ultimately like I said, right or wrong doesn't matter if you lose.

Good points. I read that Democracies only last about 250 years. We're coming up on that now. The two parties are not willing to do anything except defend their side and not willing to change or adapt. You see this in the tweets and retweets of dems and repubs. The dems are out there thinking the republicans are the problem and won't waste a tweet on how they really feel about AOC or how ridiculous CA is towards guns and ammo, or identity politics. The republicans won't say anything critical of Trump either and can't get over abortion. If a war is going to happen, I think we're finished. It makes me wonder what China and Russia would do to meddle with us while we're distracted by a civil war. Personally, it would be nice to have the two sides kill each other for a few years and at the end they have to settle on what's real important.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom