Please help score this buck?

MrShane

Thanks!
I am thinking of selling it and funds raised will help cover fuel costs for taking wheelchair bound hunters out on Deer hunts.
A few interested buyers would like to know gross score.
8C303755-9D70-4627-8CB0-5452BA0BD9DF.jpeg

5E2973D2-1780-4ED4-A8A8-4A79C7FF0EFD.jpeg

FBB1A257-9B2D-4828-B9E5-4DCBA161BD55.jpeg

18C42503-F6E0-4409-AA9A-D8D91B0164A7.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m going to take a wild guess, and say he’ll gross in the 90’s, only because he’s missing a brow tine, and the G2’s are a little short. Beams, Mass and extras are awesome.

Holy main beams! Throw a tape at him and then you can tell us, Shane. That is a truly awesome buck, even if the score doesn’t say so.

To be honest, if you look up a "how to score" video, anyone can score a buck pretty easily for unofficial purposes. With everything I'm seeing, he's probably not quite 200", but pretty close. Good luck selling him. And good luck on the hunts you spoke if as well...

To be honest, if you look up a "how to score" video, anyone can score a buck pretty easily for unofficial purposes. With everything I'm seeing, he's probably not quite 200", but pretty close. Good luck selling him. And good luck on the hunts you spoke if as well...
I have tried before to score antlers but only have one hand due to an accident, very difficult to hold a fabric tape to get correct measurements.
Thank you for well wishes on the wheelchair hunts.
This is my second year doing it.
Last year ran 100% for three of my ‘guests’.
One youth of a Fallen Officer.
One guy with only one eye from an accident.
One guy paralyzed from belly button down due to mountain bike accident.
Looking forward to taking 3-4 out this year.
One guy has his Dad hold the rifle and to fire the gun has a mini master cylinder in his mouth he bites down on with hydraulic line to mini slave cylinder attached to trigger, while in a wheelchair.
Extremely rewarding to see these guys harvest wild meat for their families.

Thanks for what you are doing MrShane! Bringing the love of hunting and the outdoors to some folks who can use some help to make it happen is truly a blessing. Thanks and good luck with selling the buck mount. I would guess right at 200".

Thank you for all the well wishes on our future hunts, and for the guesses of antler size.
Thank you also for offer of donations.
Right now we have a meager budget and doing ok, I wouldn’t even know how to legally accept a donation anyways!
It really is only possible due to a very generous landowner in northern Utah who has granted me permission to use his land for these hunts.
Do you think it unreasonable to expect around 2K for that Deer?

Have you tried an auction format, advertising the charitable nature of what you'll do with the money.? People will generally give much more than an item is worth if its charitable... whether or not its an actual charitable deduction.

Have you tried an auction format, advertising the charitable nature of what you'll do with the money.? People will generally give much more than an item is worth if its charitable... whether or not its an actual charitable deduction.
I have not, I don’t think I have the energy to do that, especially with the hunts coming up so quickly.

One problem will be shipping it. Won’t be cheap to ship a full body mount - especially without detachable antlers.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom