Please help verify this

She may be right after all if they have a right to work. Do they need to pass a background check to be a police officer? I don't know.

She may be right after all if they have a right to work. Do they need to pass a background check to be a police officer? I don't know.

Illinois is/was trying to pass the same law a while ago.

AFAIK, it’s illegal for any illegal alien to own a firearm. Are these “officers” going to just carry pepper spray, or are these dems going to bend the law to allow them to carry guns? Kind of ironic isn’t it?

Matter of fact, bill HR8, was struck down a few years ago by the democrats that would have alerted ICE if an illegal immigrant tried to buy a gun.

The "didn't fact check this...." and "if true, this is interesting..." posts are too F'ing funny.

The Google search engine (or many others) is NOT your enemy, guys. Check it out and it may lead you to a trove of ways to actually validate shite that you post. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

So, illegally entering our country is a felony but they will still be able to pass a background d check and become a police officer?

Seems about right with who we have in charge.

History shows that the first step toward autocratic government is to destroy faith in democracy. Only when the public becomes convinced that all democratic institutions have failed (law enforcement, the courts, the electoral process, the Constitution) is it finally prepared to toss out the old and call in the new. And so aspiring autocrats use every tool at their disposal to convince the people that their own eyes cannot be trusted. And they find willing accomplices among those who stand to gain. Alex Jones can attest that even an audience consisting of a small fraction of America is sufficient to line one's own pockets. The goal is not to improve the system--it is simply to destroy, and to do so requires that one's followers lose hope in the government that exists. We see this among the far left as well as the far right. Promises of improvement will be made, but details of said system are forever withheld from the public until the damage is done and the prophecy becomes self-fulfilling. In the end, the wisdom of our Founding Fathers will prove greater than that of Jones, Farrakan, Hannity, Carlson, McCarthy, Sanders and Trump. Most Americans recognize that our Constitution defines the best system of government ever tested, and that it would be foolish to cast it aside on promises that will never materialize (still waiting for word on the promised replacement for Obamacare, etc, etc).

So, yeah, you never actually checked to see if the woman's claim is real, but it makes good reality TV, and that is what life in America has become for the incurious.

Last edited:
Technically they're not illegal. They are seeking asylum. They made the entire southern border a point of entry. You know, because of the War going on south of the border. They are fleeing war, oppression, and work in favor of free stuff.

If they can be policemen and women, surly they have the right to vote.

AFAIK, it’s illegal for any illegal alien to own a firearm. Are these “officers” going to just carry pepper spray, or are these dems going to bend the law to allow them to carry guns? Kind of ironic isn’t it?

Matter of fact, bill HR8, was struck down a few years ago by the democrats that would have alerted ICE if an illegal immigrant tried to buy a gun.

Or, she is wrong. It is illegal for illegals to possess firearms. They cannot become police officers. That said, non-citizens legally permitted into the US and those entering the country as children and later legalized through DACA may become police officers. I am not arguing in favor of such measures (I would rather they all stayed home and worked out the problems in their own neighborhoods), but I am correcting the record in an effort to tamp down the hysteria to which so many Americans appear vulnerable. Perhaps she would be relieved to know that tens of thousands of non-citizens already serve in the US military, and always have. The service of the Marquis de Lafeyette during the Revolutionary War became legendary. The real question for this woman should be, why would she post information that is divisive and factually incorrect? Is her behavior simply irresponsible, or does she act with malicious intent? Certainly, those aspiring to police and military service must be well-vetted, but there is no reason to assume the loyalties of those born outside the U.S.are somehow inferior to those born inside. Compare the behavior of the thousands of U.S. citizens who tried to overthrow the 2020 election with that of those drawn from the ranks of allied soldiers during America's recent conflicts.

Last edited:
Why do we continue to allow USA citizens call the United States of America a Democracy.
Do you pledge allegiance to Democracy, NO.
We Pledge Allegiance to the REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS ONE NATION UNDER GOD.
If everyone understood this we would not be having these stupid arguments.
This Nation is lost

History shows that the first step toward autocratic government is to destroy faith in democracy. Only when the public becomes convinced that all democratic institutions have failed (law enforcement, the courts, the electoral process, the Constitution) is it finally prepared to toss out the old and call in the new. And so aspiring autocrats use every tool at their disposal to convince the people that their own eyes cannot be trusted. And they find willing accomplices among those who stand to gain. Alex Jones can attest that even an audience consisting of a small fraction of America is sufficient to line one's own pockets. The goal is not to improve the system--it is simply to destroy, and to do so requires that one's followers lose hope in the government that exists. We see this among the far left as well as the far right. Promises of improvement will be made, but details of said system are forever withheld from the public until the damage is done and the prophecy becomes self-fulfilling. In the end, the wisdom of our Founding Fathers will prove greater than that of Jones, Farrakan, Hannity, Carlson, McCarthy, Sanders and Trump. Most Americans recognize that our Constitution defines the best system of government ever tested, and that it would be foolish to cast it aside on promises that will never materialize (still waiting for word on the promised replacement for Obamacare, etc, etc).

So, yeah, you never actually checked to see if the woman's claim is real, but it makes good reality TV, and that is what life in America has become for the incurious.
My bad bullskin!.. I work a bunch of hours and did not research before I posted this. I am so glad that you are clearly never pressed for time and are able to write long winded shame filled quips on this forum. It seems to me that you are the only person around here that is hysterical. Take a breath and relax!
Will you give me permission to PM you anything I might want to post in the future so you can approve it as non-devisive?

Why do we continue to allow USA citizens call the United States of America a Democracy.
Do you pledge allegiance to Democracy, NO.
We Pledge Allegiance to the REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS ONE NATION UNDER GOD.
If everyone understood this we would not be having these stupid arguments.
This Nation is lost
I do not believe the thread is about the difference between democracies and republics, but since you bring this up as a bone of contention I have included the definition of each:

democracy: a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections -Merriam Webster Dictionary

republic: a state in which supreme power is held by the people and their elected representatives, and which has an elected or nominated president rather than a monarch. -Oxford Dictionary

When Benjamin Franklin famously announced our republic, it was because the Founders had greed upon an elected president rather than a monarchy to be passed hereditarily. They opposed the idea of "democracy" since they understood the motivations of many men to be selfish and believed that leaders must cultivate the public interest and not simply the interests of the people. Not surprisingly, most Americans were denied the right to vote and the Bill of Rights was soon adopted to protect the rights of all citizens against usurpation by the majority.

But the design of government has changed significantly over the past centuries and voters have moved much closer to the disaster perceived by the Founders by extending the franchise to citizens of all races, genders and classes--a much more liberal democracy where every citizen is empowered to decide the form of government. And, yes, it also remains a republic. It is, in fact, both. The two forms of government are not exclusive, as there are many forms of democracy. Perhaps the most accurate description of today's system is a constitutional federal representative democracy (which explains why most people just pick one term or the other.)

That said, I would hate to contribute the the predicted failure of America by misrepresenting the definitions of either. What is the distinction between the two that you find relevant today?

Last edited:
My bad bullskin!.. I work a bunch of hours and did not research before I posted this. I am so glad that you are clearly never pressed for time and are able to write long winded shame filled quips on this forum. It seems to me that you are the only person around here that is hysterical. Take a breath and relax!
Will you give me permission to PM you anything I might want to post in the future so you can approve it as non-devisive?
If you are so pressed for time you would not pay attention to social media drivel such as this, let alone bother to log onto MM and share it. You do have the responsibility to at least try to distinguish fact from political fiction before sharing with others, else risk others correcting the record for you. Not hysteria, just honesty. Hysteria is where one leaps to the wrong conclusion based on faulty information.

Last edited:

Is this the same HR8 that passed the House 227 to 203, with one democrat voting against it and eight republicans voting in favor? It will be interesting to see if Dems can muster the 60 votes they will need to overcome a Republican filibuster in the Senate. My guess is that they will not put it to vote unless they can do so.

If you are so pressed for time you would not pay attention to social media drivel such as this, let alone bother to log onto MM and share it. You do have the responsibility to at least try to distinguish fact from political fiction before sharing with others, else risk others correcting the record for you. Not hysteria, just honesty. Hysteria is where one leaps to the wrong conclusion based on faulty information.
If only everyone was as PERFECT as you. A true wordsmith of epic proportions. Where do you preach? At a church? Or just here on MM? Please let me know so I can avoid contact with you and your nonsensical rambles. Thanks

I do not believe the thread is about the difference between democracies and republics, but since you bring this up as a bone of contention I have included the definition of each:

democracy: a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections -Merriam Webster Dictionary

republic: a state in which supreme power is held by the people and their elected representatives, and which has an elected or nominated president rather than a monarch. -Oxford Dictionary

When Benjamin Franklin famously announced our republic, it was because the Founders had greed upon an elected president rather than a monarchy to be passed hereditarily. They opposed the idea of "democracy" since they understood the motivations of many men to be selfish and believed that leaders must cultivate the public interest and not simply the interests of the people. Not surprisingly, most Americans were denied the right to vote and the Bill of Rights was soon adopted to protect the rights of all citizens against usurpation by the majority.

But the design of government has changed significantly over the past centuries and voters have moved much closer to the disaster perceived by the Founders by extending the franchise to citizens of all races, genders and classes--a much more liberal democracy where every citizen is empowered to decide the form of government. And, yes, it also remains a republic. It is, in fact, both. The two forms of government are not exclusive, as there are many forms of democracy. Perhaps the most accurate description of today's system is a constitutional federal representative democracy (which explains why most people just pick one term or the other.)

That said, I would hate to contribute the the predicted failure of America by misrepresenting the definitions of either. What is the distinction between the two that you find relevant today?

You're right.... It is NOT about that.

It is about a non-verified piece of fake information that was posted to Instagay. This thread is therefore worthless, IMO.

So, I was sent the 1st post from a reliable friend right when I finished my lunch break the other day. I am not on any social media unless you include MM, never have been.
The fact that you two clowns hopped up on a soap box and started preaching cracks me up! I was obviously skeptical, hence the thread title.... I didn't title it "can you believe these facts". 🤦‍♂️

PS how about those eyebrows! Painted, spackled, or tattoo? 😂

So, I was sent the 1st post from a reliable friend right when I finished my lunch break the other day. I am not on any social media unless you include MM, never have been.
The fact that you two clowns hopped up on a soap box and started preaching cracks me up! I was obviously skeptical, hence the thread title.... I didn't title it "can you believe these facts". 🤦‍♂️

PS how about those eyebrows! Painted, spackled, or tattoo? 😂
That is a fair complaint. I jumped the gun in criticizing you for placing the post after stating you had your own misgivings about accuracy. That said, cutting through the BS is all that inspires me to visit this forum, and I stand by my point as it relates to those who misrepresent the facts for political purposes--whichever direction they lean. As that was not your intent, I take back all of my careless words and most of the mean things I was thinking.

And, the eyebrows are leeches.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom