please help where can the government find some epople with covid

One of our local small town hospitals is "furloughing" staff because of all the elective surgeries and routine procedures that have been postponed.

This stuff is just crazy.

Yup what Bluehair is saying. I was to have a couple of surgical procedures but all were cancelled by the hospital. Was to have some dental work. Yup cancelled too. So now imagine the back log and scramble to get these done once these medical places can open up. Remind you we have 1 case (isolated at their home) and 0 deaths in our county and we can't go in to get anything done unless it's urgent or covid related. Curious if this would be how socialized medicine would be.

Our governor was on TV like Newsome and they both had nice haircuts. Here I am at the shop looking like a 70 year old hippie. Life is not fair.

Hey Gleninaz. Where's your shop, and what do you do? I'm in the west valley. Thought I'd patronize your place if I could, as I'd like to support fellow hunting enthusiasts.

i know the virus is real but the panic is not...

Not wanting it by any means, but waiting for these surges they keep talking about. This does not mean I think it's not real because it very well is for some, in fact, a co-workers cousins husband may very well succumb to it.

The way this thing is being played makes zero sense.

i know the virus is real but the panic is not...

The panic is real manny....stupid....but real

now.....Manny...punctuate and proof read at least the title of your thread.....you'd be easier to take serious...

The panic is real manny....stupid....but real

now.....Manny...punctuate and proof read at least the title of your thread.....you'd be easier to take serious...

i meant to write pandemic; dude i'm getting old...you must of been a teacher in your previous carrier ey'

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom