Please Help!!!!!!!

kawboy

Very Active Member
A few nights ago, a friend of mine had some trophy Deer and Elk heads stolen from his property. The heads were european mounts. I will post up what pictures I have in hopes that someone can help bring these heads back to their real owner. The crime has been reported to the Pleasant Grove police Dept. if you have any information please contact the Pleasant Grove PD at 801-785-3506. Or please contact me by PM or email. [email protected] Any help is greatly appreciated, and my friend says He will "Make it right for any information leading to the recovery of these elk and deer heads".

8415newman1.jpg

7540newman2.jpg

4464newman3.jpg

944newman4.jpg

9416newman5.jpg

8891newman6.jpg

Please help catch these criminals

What a shame. There's some scummy folks out there! Good luck tracking down the antlers. Those elk have some good identifying characteristics if an honest man runs across them.

My Eyes & Ears are always open!

Hope they catch the Thiefs!

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

Keep watching:
Craigs List, Ebay, and KSL.

You may want to try and get the photos out to some Antler Buyers also.
good luck!

That's a bad deal!
I hope they catch them. The "value" of trophies should put it up into a felony status.
Zeke

What is wrong with people now days....

I would think that it has to be someone who knows about them sheds..

I hate thieves! Unfortunately, I agree that it was likely somebody who knows the victims and knew about the racks. Good luck.

Hawkeye

Browning A-Bolt 300 Win Mag
Winchester Apex .50 Cal
Mathews Drenalin LD

Both of the elk should stand out... A huge 5 point and the other looks to have a broken pedestal with the antler growing funky out the front.

The bucks are a little more typical...

Try your local scabs aka antler buyers,Im sure they have already been cut off the skulls and sold.

shouldnt be hard to identify those elk. funky skull on the one and unique 5, pretty risky taking those! I hope they find them! scumbags tick me off! where they inside the house, garage or what? I just dont understand why people cant keep their hands off others things! let us know how it goes!

You might want to search E-bay every now and then as they sell alot of antlers on that site for more money then the average horn buyer will pay. You can hope they try to sell that elk skull mount as it would be easy to ID.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom