Plumber dudes

feddoc

Long Time Member
I coulda used your help Sunday, Monday and today.

Late Sunday I had the urge for a BLT. No water to wash hands. Pvc leaking, I had about 2' of water in the bottom of my pressure tank housing (basically a huge culvert about 7' tall).

So, I rebuilt the pvc stuff, added a sediment filter and a new Chem filter.

In and out of that thing is tough on an old man using a crutch.

Uh oh, the pressure switch was buried in the water, and shorted out the control box. Not a box to be found. Well driller couldn't get here until this afternoon.....maybe. 90 degrees an the boss was not pleased.

Driller guy sold me a box at his cost this morning.

In and fixed.

If I knew where you lived and could get there, I would.

Look at it this way, if that's the worst problem and the Septic Field is in great shape, it's not all that bad.

But do remember, if I can ever help, send me a PM.

Jagerdad

"If I knew where you lived and could get there, I would."

lol, i knew you for years and you never bothered once to do anything for anybody that wasn't in your own best interests. In fact, you tried your best to get anyone but yourself to do things for you.

Now you love everybody and think everybody s your good friend. Way to work it John, laughable!

feddock, look at all the fun stuff you're learning. :)

Joey

Keep your slimy Paws Off My, Yours, Our,.. Public Land!!!

Dear Sage
I came to MM's "To Find You". I am glad I did. You were very happy and everyone asked if I had known you in person. I was and am, honored to say Yes.

As we exchanged chats, I touched on a mine-field within you. I did not know what I wrote would enrage you. I never would have guessed in a Million years that you might have a temper. You were never like that. Yes, if you called me for help today, I would respond, even after the insults you sent me. You had been my Hero.....I can't or won't toss love for a friend away. I am willing to gamble that once face to face, and you explain the new rules on friendship; We would Hug.

The last era I was around you after High School was 1978.

38 years have gone by. In all of that time, I never heard from you. I was busy raising a family and many other things to upgrade my life and the lives of those I had and knew.

To write here in MM's what you have above, worries me.

Maybe in the last 38 years we have become different types of individuals. My Faults today are easy to pick up on. I write to much, I Care about people, maybe now, more than ever before. I have been to too many funerals of dear friends. I have lacked Motivation to do things. New friends here on MM's have given me up lifting spirits no Dr's back pain medicine ever could.

I respect Seniority. If MM's is YOUR Turf and you want me to leave, never post, to remove my membership; I will.

If you are in the background reading how I write and growing anger develops due to your perception or guess about me and my becoming highly successful (Not Smart or Hansom), I lack words to comfort you. If you're mad at the World or how Your life has gone/been/is now, then please, allow me to become a better friend and we work around what bothers you. I would think you should be quite Happy. It's my belief most everyone likes you here on MM's as an internet buddy and those who live near you, around you, also likes you.

Think about it.....we were very good young friends, 38 years ago. Why not once again, now in our Golden Years...? I did nothing wrong. I should be the last person you should attack. I will always be ready for your friendship. I Care.

Jagerdad

John, i skipped over most what you wrote, i don't care what you have to say because you will say whatever it is to make you look good in other people's light.

What i said was true, you use people, always have, always trying to get out of what you might get others to do for you. i don't care to give examples but i have them, both Rich and i know how you are and he's sorry he directed you here. I see your efforts as to win a popularity contest. i didn't insult you other than to say i thought you were a "sicko" with your repeated unanswered questions about my Sister and my Family, where a normal person would have taken the hint.

I really don't are what you do but don't come here and try to BS everybody, i see how you are working it, and i don't appreciate it.

You said in a earlier thread that i was your "Hero". I thought then that if i was your hero, you must be a wacko. i think i wasn't far off.

Joey

Keep your slimy Paws Off My, Yours, Our,.. Public Land!!!

JUDAS doc!

Don't Ya know the Hollidays is When Sshhiitt Happens & We Charge Triple Time & a Half!

I've got:

2-1/2 HP Control Boxes!

3-3/4 HP Control Boxes!

2-1 HP Control Boxes!

1-1-1/2 HP Control Box!

I Coulda FAXED you one before your Wife Got HOT!

Everyboy(And I Ain't BS'ing!) needs to Experience 'NO WATER' Times once in a While!

Make Em Appreciate things they take for Granted!

Get Rid of that F'N PVC & get some Real Pipe!

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

WTH?

2311idiot.jpg

So doc?

Took 3 Days Huh?

What Else did you do on the Holliday?:D

THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

> So doc?
>
>Took 3 Days Huh?
>
>What Else did you do on
>the Holliday?:D
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA
>SEE
>THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
>[/font]
>
>

The fifth wheel has two A/Cs and 150 gallons of fresh water.

Other than that I went to a tiny cemetery near my home to pay respects.

>> So doc?
>>
>>Took 3 Days Huh?
>>
>>What Else did you do on
>>the Holliday?:D
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA
>>SEE
>>THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
>>[/font]
>>
>>
>
>The fifth wheel has two A/Cs
>and 150 gallons of fresh
>water.
>
>Other than that I went to
>a tiny cemetery near my
>home to pay respects.

Well HELL!

You shoulda just left Home for a few days & worried about the Fixes later!

If She uses more than 150 Gallons in just a few days just Think!

You won't have to do the Dishes!:D

THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

> JUDAS doc!
>
>Don't Ya know the Hollidays is
>When Sshhiitt Happens & We
>Charge Triple Time & a
>Half!
>
>I've got:
>
>2-1/2 HP Control Boxes!
>
>3-3/4 HP Control Boxes!
>
>2-1 HP Control Boxes!
>
>1-1-1/2 HP Control Box!
>
>I Coulda FAXED you one before
>your Wife Got HOT!
>
>Everyboy(And I Ain't BS'ing!) needs to
>Experience 'NO WATER' Times once
>in a While!
>
>Make Em Appreciate things they take
>for Granted!
>
>Get Rid of that F'N PVC
>& get some Real Pipe!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA
>SEE
>THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
>[/font]
>
>

Needed a 2hp. You can fax me some tag soup if you like.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom