Poacher busted

Something seems misconstrued about that news report. They made it sound like he was trapping Elk and Mule Deer. And Badger is a protected spp? I dunno.
In actuality, sounds like he just didn't have his traps labeled and wasn't checking them regularly.

Hes in the wrong, but would anything have been done had New Mexico's new political leaders not been pushing for a trapping ban? I doubt it.

Maybe they should have been doing this enforcement all along.

Oh my god!!!!! How will wildlife avoid extinction with barbaric slayers like this allowed to continue with such disregard for badgers and foxes and such? Lord help us. Chimayo u must flush refuse like this from ur bowel! Lord have mercy

I don't know, maybe because he didn't?

I always take a couple of pics of my kids' animals to post without having to publicize them (my kids) on social media...

>I don't know, maybe because he
>didn't?
>
>I always take a couple of
>pics of my kids' animals
>to post without having to
>publicize them (my kids) on
>social media...

Some people do actually have some sense ?

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom