Poachers caught, hang 'em high!!

I can't see them all!

But I can see alot of PISSCUTTERS!

Can't see one Rack worth getting in a Bind over!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

The egregious violations these people were caught at should certainly result in convictions for major felonies (300+ animals taken and a large percentage by stealing other person's identities to obtain the licenses)and they deserve major time in prison along with never getting any of the confiscated items back. It's doubtful that any type of fines mentioned ($300K) is going to matter to them or ever be paid. In modern times a prison sentence of at least several years is appropriate, while a century ago hanging would have probably occurred without even having a trial. Poaching at all levels must be stopped and I think there are many more animals taken illegally across this entire country than most people would ever dream of.

They all deserve long prison sentences. Their private property should be impounded to make restitution to the people and state of Oregon.

Eldorado

Kyle,
Happy they caught em. My hope is the state will use the RICO statute and drop the hammer on them, they could also throw the HOBBS act at them for interstate commerce. Every last on needs to go to jail. No misdemeanor crap for these folks. JB

Yeah Right there are some monsterous blacktails in that photo. All of those deer are Blacktails and all of the elk are roosevelts. This is such a horrible travesty words cannot describe it.

They are gonna get something serious

Can't see one Rack worth getting in a Bind over!
Man, they must have been some really hungry people! Spike horns ,really! That's worth going to jail over!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom