Poaching Rumor Mill

• Thread starter HoundDawg (Guest)
  • Start date
H

HoundDawg (Guest)

I heard yesterday that some "Big wig from Sportsmans Warehouse" was caught poaching a deer down near Fairview.

Has anyone else heard anything about this? Just curious.

My buddy heard it but hasn't been able to verify it since so I'm wondering if it's a load of dung.

It's not a rumor, its true. I can't say a lot right now but I'm related to the guy in question. Big trouble coming his way

SAdly but true there are many men who claim they are ethical and are in the sportsman's fleid of business that poach.

it will be the next trophy on the wall at one of his new stores!!

I WILL NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER BUY ANOTHER THING FROM THIS IDIOT IF IT IS ALL TRUE, I WILL PAY FIVE TIMES AS MUCH FROM A SMALLER STORE IF I HAVE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya i'm mad do you realize how long i've been supporting his poaching habits?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

the only bobkitty with enough gutttttttts to say bite me S.W.

Does anyone know which Sportsmans Whorehouse this guy worked out of? Was it Provo, SLC or where? Just curious.

Maybe it was a one time freak deal, maybe it's been an on going thing and he just got caught... who knows?

If anybody hears anything more about this, keep us posted.

No doubt the Sp. Whorehouse will do their best to sweep this under the rug and from a business standpoint I'd say that's a damn good idea!! :)

-Dawg
www.cougartracks.com

This doesnt happen to be the same guy who spotlighted a nice 5x5 on the muzzleloader and got caught when the landowner found him and his "guide" retrieving the buck the next moring and called FIsh and Game....or something like that????

Well, Ive actually heard of two poaching incidents down near Fairview this year....the first actually was on the bow hunt, and was the one I mentioned before about a "guide" and the spotlight(the guy isn't really a licensed guide).

The second was on the muzzleloader and involed a guy shooting a nice buck while using his headlights to spotlight it...

Now the talk around town was that the Sportsman guy was involved in the second incident...but I cant say for sure, thats just what a few of the locals told me this week while I was deer hunting....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom