PointHunter App

Chacoblue777

Hello,

At one point I had the PointHunter App. It is no longer on my phone, and cannot find it in the App Store either. Did this app go away? Does anyone have a link to repurchase the app?

Thanks

I talked to the guy a few months back. I still have the app but about 18 months ago, it quit working unfortunately. I loved it. Keeping all my point in all the states updated and in 1 place was great.

He said that the states have made it almost impossible now for him to keep or access that info.

Then last week I got an email stating that Mike at Rolling bones had acquired it and will hopefully be able to put the app back on the market somehow. So I guess we will see.

"He said that the states have made it almost impossible now for him to keep or access that info."

Maybe because the ass clown hacked into the WY game dept site???

Thanks for the responses. I had not heard of the issues and hacking claims.

Yeah, it was nice to have all your points and data in once location. Does anyone know of an alternative solution or app for tracking all your points in once spot?

Thanks for the responses

I use Excel to keep track of mine:

685562019010915.16.51.jpg

>Also, no mtn goat pts on
>WY...

Good catch Bluff. I double checked and those 3 pts belong to WY BHS.

>Totally off topic- 15 General season
>deer points in Utah?
>
>Wow. That's impressive!

I always think I'm going to burn my general deer pts and then I end up drawing something else every year. One of these days I'll cash them in, but until then I'll buy another one. I wish UT would let me burn them on one of the late muzzy hunts on a general unit.

Yes the app owner was hacking into Gov databases and got caught. Google ?Utah man accused of high-tech hunting hack? there are many stories regarding the hack. I don't know how rolling bones can move forward when this app was built by custom hackers. Hope they didn't pay for it but I'm sure it helped pay the hackers fines non the less- the app started out good and had a ton of potential but then the al mighty greed of money stepped in. Rolling Bones should have put as much distance as possible between them and this guy- they were in fact business partners and put out the rolling bones magazine. Luckily for RB no one knew they were partners.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom